• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] How does Mute syste work in Help-Channel?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

There are some people who don't even got idea about "What is a Mute System in Help Channel?".
Well, it's just a system in Help Channel that only Tutor or a Gamemaster can do it to any Player... It's about if do you use the Help Channel as inappropriately so you can be muted and you will be unable to speak in Help Channel, but you will be enable to speak in: Default chat, Private messages, Advertising channel, English/World Chat, etc.
Also remember that attempts to spam or bypassing the mute function may be considered as breaking the LunarForce Rules.

Sgbzd.png

How long does it take to be unmuted?
You will be mute only for an hour.

What I have to do for get unmute?
Nothing special, just try to discuss with Tutor or Gamemaster by private message about that.

What happen if I create another noob character to spam in Help Channel?
If you keep spamming and doing noob character for spam in Help Channel so you may be Jailed and if you don't stop then probably banned from the server (about ban I'm not sure but you can be jailed if you do it many times).
Note: If you are doing this so you will get only JAILED to your main character. Gamemasters gonna investigate about who are you and then you can be jailed for this reason.

*Most important thing:
Using this channel as Advertising channel it's not allowed.
I don't know yet that another Tutors gonna do the same thing that I want to do... Well, I just want to tell that you have 10 seconds to say for example
: Sorry, wrong window-channel :( or at least just say: Oops sorry :(.
h6XK7.png

And if you don't do this so you will get muted for reason: Ignoring to any Tutor and not respecting the channel.
(You won't get mute always but a person will get which are doing everyday in this channel).
0iFrx.png

A Player spamming-laughing in Help Channel without reason will be muted only.
kyU0J.png

As many players do this type of writing ain't good idea.
juRFI.png

So now let's talk about 'Reporting botters!'.
What I can do if I find any botter botting 100% AFK?
You just have to report them to Gamemaster if they are online, but also you can just write one time in Help Channel so they can see there and check the BOTTER if he is 100% AFK or not. (If he is so he will get jail immediately).

This is not a good idea to report botters.
xeazA.png

This is a good idea to report botters.
oWexn.png

And as I said before:
You just have to report them to Gamemaster if they are online, but also you can just write one time in Help Channel so they can see there and check the BOTTER if he is 100% AFK or not.

So that's it! I hope you liked and many of you can understand this :).
Please do not break LunarForce Rules.

If you have got any questions then feel free to ask me here or in-game! Please message me in Characters in LunarForce: Dyablo or Tutor.​

Kind regards,
Dyablo.

Official thread: http://otland.net/f495/what-mute-system-help-channel-170751/

Last edited:
Back