• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial]RME Installing Custom Extensions

cesar10

Reaction score
Hello, I was having trouble installing custom extensions on my RME because I didn't install RME, I downloaded a 10.94 version that I found here but when I tried to install extensions they wouldn't show up. This is what I did to make them work.

Steps:
1. Open RME and press F2.
2. Click "Open Extensions Folder."

3. Paste Extensions there.

NOTE: You have to edit the extension file for it to work with the version you're using.
Example:
I'm using 10.94 and I want to make this extensions work, so after I move them to the extension folder, I open with Notepad++ (Or any editor you guys use) and at the first line we add our client version by adding ;version.
<materialsextension name="Black Mountain" author="Magnetico" description="Black Mountain" client="8.50;8.54;8.6;9.10;9.30;9.6,9.8">
TO:
<materialsextension name="Black Mountain" author="Magnetico" description="Black Mountain" client="8.50;8.54;8.6;9.10;9.30;9.6,9.8;10.94">

Hope this helps if you were having trouble.

Last edited:
Its nice and all, but maybe this should be in the tutorial section? :)

Back