• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Tutorial Section

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to ask, if there is any opportunity to change the max post length of 10k to a higher one.
I have the problem with my thread https://otland.net/threads/scripting-guide.74030/ that I'm not even able to edit 2 of the posts because they already exceed the length, since it was just a converted post still from vbulletin forum back then.
It may sound ridiculous to bring that up, but I would really like to put on some larger tutorials without breaking up in the middle just because I reached the max post length and have to continue in another then.

I would like to ask, if there is any opportunity to change the max post length of 10k to a higher one.
I have the problem with my thread https://otland.net/threads/scripting-guide.74030/ that I'm not even able to edit 2 of the posts because they already exceed the length, since it was just a converted post still from vbulletin forum back then.
It may sound ridiculous to bring that up, but I would really like to put on some larger tutorials without breaking up in the middle just because I reached the max post length and have to continue in another then.
To further add on to this.. maybe add a checkbox or something that allows the user to request a higher character count of more then 10,000 characters, but only if the content/post is approved by a moderator?

To further add on to this.. maybe add a checkbox or something that allows the user to request a higher character count of more then 10,000 characters, but only if the content/post is approved by a moderator?
Or if a member is approved just give him a forum flag for the tutorial section so he can write there more then 10k anyway.
So it wouldn't always require a mod to approve stuff if the user is trusted enough already.

Back