• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Where does Draptors spawn exactly on Muggy Plains?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings,

Many people asked me for doing a tutorial about Draptors, so here it is :)

Which is the taming item to tame this monster?
You can tame them using a Harness.

Note: For know more information check in Wiki please: Draptor - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Harness.gif

Monster: - Mount:
Draptor.gif
Draptor_%28Mount%29.gif

You can see in this mini map where they spawn exactly:
RMvr7.png

U1GIY.png

WhwAv.png

mKuEH.png

v1QiX.png

l8Zb0.png

qiAK4.png

So only 6-7 does spawn in Muggy Plains during the raid.

F.A.Qs: Frequently Asked Questions
Does Draptors appear in mission 8 of Wrath of the Emperor Quest?
No, they don't. Only during the raid.

How does the raid work?
It's random and rarely raid in Muggy Plains.

Which boardcast messages do I recive when the raid start?
'The dragons of the Dragonblaze Mountains have descended to Zao to protect the lizardkin!'

Which monsters does drop Harness (the taming item)?
You can loot it from:
Draken Spellweaver -
Draken_Spellweaver.gif

Please feel free to ask questions :)
I wish you good luck with Taming!

Yours,
Dyablo.

Last edited:
Does anyone know which time it spawns? Cuz on LunarForce I saw it spawned like 2-3 times 00:30~ CET every night.

GOD Can You Do Something All High Lvl Kill Draptor When The Raid Come...!!! make Draptors HP 9999999999999999999999999 So No One Can Kill Them Only Mount Them Like It Should Be...

GOD Can You Do Something All High Lvl Kill Draptor When The Raid Come...!!! make Draptors HP 9999999999999999999999999 So No One Can Kill Them Only Mount Them Like It Should Be...
Or during the raid go to mission 8 of Wrath of the Emperor Quest and tame it there, 2 Draptors always spawn in there during the raid and i never see anyone going there to tame it (that's how i got my draptor).

So if the message about the spawn of the Draptor will appear i can find him also at wote 8.mission?
Does anyone know the exact location there?

King regards,
Tenkaping.

Back