• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tutors/Mapper Needed on Alodras Revenge

My name is Simon, I am 16 years old and I live in Sweden.
I can two different languages, English and Swedish and I am learning to speak German as well.
I have played tibia for 5-6 years now.
I have been helping in many different servers, and I do enjoy it.
I know that this server could be better than it already is, and I would like to contribute help to the server.

I have been GM & Tutor alot of times especially on 8.00 servers. Sometimes I get accesed to God.

Yours,
Sincerely,
SimoN.

Accepted...Your now added to Tutor and you may work ur way up to god...Now make a person and Name it:
TuT SimoN

Accepted...Your now added to Tutor and you may work ur way up to god...Now make a person and Name it:
TuT SimoN

Thanks, you will not be disapointed. Character with name TuT SimoN is created, you can add it tutor.

Alot more info about your server please

Ehm, I can tell you some information.

Server Client: 8.00
Port: 7171
IP: 76.174.225.101 also - Home

Start level: 25
Exp rate: 150
Skill Rate: 100
Magic Rate: 28
Loot rate: 2

The server map is currently a simple kummerack but he seems to working on it, hardly.

That all I can think about atm. Tell me what you wanna know. ;D

- Simon

Ehm, I can tell you some information.

Server Client: 8.00
Port: 7171
IP: 76.174.225.101 also - Home

Start level: 25
Exp rate: 150
Skill Rate: 100
Magic Rate: 28
Loot rate: 2

The server map is currently a simple kummerack but he seems to working on it, hardly.

That all I can think about atm. Tell me what you wanna know. ;D

- Simon

I am workign on it i just got a new mapper and hes mapping right now.

AODOT, he already got a mapper and a tutor >me< ;D . @keffaly, can you add me tutor in your database or there, cuz u seems rly afk in-game.

- simon -

Back