• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TV Sessions & RME Live Mapping

I'MA STEAL YOUR VIEWERS (I hope)

m30-545-207

//edited

Last edited:
NO! I'm gonna steal all your viewers who are all my viewers, take that, bitch!
m47-958-225

yes would love to see one too, won't host one because no one would watch and i don't got that much time :p

Edit: Please do not spam the thread with comments, acceptable comments are to let people know the password doesn't work or other errors preventing people from viewing.

Greetings.

I was just about to open a live stream presentation when I'm mapping, but I do not have any personal thread to update & I think this is a good idea to have ONE thread for everyone to advertise about their teamviewer streams. When advertising make sure to follow this little template just to prevent missunderstanding and massives of questions in this thread.

Template:

Hints:
- To find your full client version press 'Help' then 'About' and then you will see 'Version'....
- To set a customized password press 'Tools' and then 'Options' followed by 'Presentation'. You thereby can see a writable line with the text "Presentation password" there. Enter a password that you think is safe enough.

- To open the chat window while mapping through teamviewer first press 'Functions' followed by 'Chat'. By following the instructions you received by me the chat window will appear in your Teamviewer menu.

Enjoy the thread and please ask any questions if you have any problems.

Your sincerely,
Siramix!
I think we all have forgotten the proper way to use this thread. Here's a reminder.

m38-705-685

If anyone wants to see me trying eiserne's shitty but awesome style.

changed the ID... kicked everyone dunno why.

- - - Updated - - -

m98-857-787

Last edited:
Back