• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TV Sessions & RME Live Mapping

So, no story today? ;[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I heard you crashed.. Too bad but that's why you save your maps! (Umed?)
Highlight of twitch!
A5hf6bs.png

(for those interested; crash happened around 3:11:10)
He didn't save for a whole 3 hours? what the hell. Ctrl+s(or whichever combination it is) is pretty much spammed whenever I work with anything, it comes naturally. Thought everyone did this 0o. Maybe he didn't forget to save, but the file got corrupted when rme crashed?

This is pretty much me:
phd101305s.gif

Last edited:
I've decided to host another RME live mapping server, I thought we would do something fun so the goal is to remake Evolution (We might try to make a custom map later). You will be able to download the map when it's done in the map download section.

IP: RunarM.net
Port: 31313
No Password
Cords: x: 1000 y: 1000 z: 7
Client: 9.31
Map Editor: RME 3.0 Beta 2 + 9.31 dat&spr [Download]
Theme: Remaking Evolution

Rules:
-Don't map on others pieces unless they leave a sign saying you can.
-Don't spam random items all over the map.
-Feel free to leave a sign with your name next to your map piece so people know who made it.
-If in doubt, use common sense.

Last edited:
Ill be mapping some of my city today. Come join me suggestions will be highly appreciated :)

Session Type: Meeting

ID :m52-851-183

twitch.tv/silencedkhaos Streaming some of Necronia..

[Offline]

Last edited:
You've to change the music if I'm going to watch! Haha, otherwise great mapping!
The best way for me to change the music is to ask for it to be changed. If no one tells me to change the music it will remain what it's on.

Back