• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tv system - price

Chinelo

Reaction score
I was wondering, how much you would pay for a TV system? (that one which Pokemon Online uses)
I made a prototype and was thinking of selling it and wanted to know the price you would pay.

0$.

I'm not trolling, this is a serious and direct response to your question.
I find absolutely NO use of it.

You get tfs for free, the concept for free, a map editor for free, scripts for free and you want to charge for something? thats cool dude, if you do something, do it for free or for yourself.

He didn't ask for your opinion, he asked how much would you pay for such system.

War system by Elf was sold.
People sell lua scripts, c++ edits all the time.

So stop posting crap.

If you put time and effort into your work, there is nothing wrong with selling it.

Well, it's true, sometimes it's better to sell it , because if you post for free, there will be 1023912 noobs putting on their server and earning money with it, and not even thanking you for that, only asking: WHERE I PUT, HOW I INSTALL?... that the sad reality on OTservers today. :(

serve as a prototype of something I doubt .. least have to try it with 100 + players .. And you'll see the errors out, lag etc ...
regards

Well it depends if its good or not, but since its not a really necessary script I wont pay more than 10 bucks but i will surely buy it

I was wondering, how much you would pay for a TV system? (that one which Pokemon Online uses)
I made a prototype and was thinking of selling it and wanted to know the price you would pay.

I would like to buy your TV system, you could post a video of the system in funcioamento? if possible contact [email protected]

If it got exactly same features such as the first Tv system at pokemonOnline i would pay maximum 6euro.

Back