• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tweak's Mapping Showoff Thread

Tweak

Live life to the Fullest.
Reaction score
First Things First

I'm a Beginner Mapper and plan to work my way up, But in order for that to happen I will need support from the viewers of this thread and comments on how to do better.

Mapping Time -- I have been mapping for around two weeks, but I spent atleast a week or so looking at tutorials here and other forums.

Here's my first Showoff (Please criticism).​
Here is a small Cottage home to the Beggar Vivian. She has lived in solitude without any Interruptions​

qnBWWuJh4q.png
6OvB1GIjHq.png

Last edited:
Nice house :)
Thank You :) Your mappings are quite nice aswell ^.^

Yea just finish everything around the house and it will look perfect :)
Mmhmm, I'm just finishing up another house right next to Vivian's. Then I will finish the ground area/
I will add a few details in the general area.

Last edited:
looking good.

you forgot some roofs, and the roof on the second pic looks strange, but anyways its not bad for someone who started 2 weeks ago, better then most mappers around here lol

@Akon Thanks, Yeh I saw something wrong with that second house, I was still lookind around at things.

Updated Mapping Piece

Ft8cG2hadW.png

Please rate :)
I will finish it tonight if I have the time, It's almost time to eat tacos ^^

Back