• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Twenty-Three startpage :)

Anothai

:3
Reaction score
Yeaha been working with this in 20 mins :(
Photoshop noob but... here is my result!
index.jpg

Looks nice Anothai ;D But kinda funny name "23" =D

it looks good, but I think you should remove enter ;P

noo, he shouldn't remove it, you need to click on it too enter the webpage ^_^

great work you done there, maybe you could blend the font in, but thats just an idea xd

The background-image should have the same outfade on both sides. You can tell that there is more of the image removed to the right of the picture.

Also don't use that kind of font when you are trying to make a dark design, times new roman-wannabes rarly fit in with dark themes. If you are pro which you've stated yourself that you are not then you know when to use them.

Im also a person of perfection, the headerline is far from perfection. It is not in the middle of the page which actually will make me sleepless unless you fix it. :D

So no offence, but I would never say this image is fine not even OK. It's basically a image with some text on it that does not even fit and is not centered the way they should be. :)

Back