• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwifySoft proudly presents... http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/

By saying war you mean spamming ue in the middle of someone elses battle with your brazilian friends?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

and your war is always going def right?
pussy

Nascator
Feb 14 2013, 22:41:20 Killed at Level 224 by Dariu Teachs You
and by Satana Sne

piece of sh*t

u forgot war
AH
u dont like warzzzzzz
go go rpg nb

My apologies, please, allow me to correct myself.

I can't wait to get a bot, afk and get levels, maybe go to town, set my bot to attack people, dash a few times, die in war, kill some people, afk for 3 days, come back dash some more, hold down a few hotkeys on people, kill them, go bot again, die by a few monsters, reset it, then go back and get levels, afk for another 18 hours, it's going to be epic!!!

My apologies, please, allow me to correct myself.

I can't wait to get a bot, afk and get levels, maybe go to town, set my bot to attack people, dash a few times, die in war, kill some people, afk for 3 days, come back dash some more, hold down a few hotkeys on people, kill them, go bot again, die by a few monsters, reset it, then go back and get levels, afk for another 18 hours, it's going to be epic!!!

no i dont "set my bot to attack people"
and tibia is this: level war level war level war
if u want rpg go play skyrim

no i dont "set my bot to attack people"
and tibia is this: level war level war level war
if u want rpg go play skyrim

Let's be honest though... you don't hunt or pk without your bot open? Don't lie... (Whoever reads this knows the actual answer.)

so that means you can't talk shit, you look like you depend on your bot to do everything, which technically means you suck and probably can't play without it

so that means you can't talk shit, you look like you depend on your bot to do everything, which technically means you suck and probably can't play without it

i can play without it, i do it in real tibia
but why not to use it? to prove some random idiot that i can do things without it? no thanks

Back