• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twins!!!

I reputated ur ass!!!

PS: Hani:
- I got a girlfriend , 1 year now... Shes a Modell at H&M, that means (Hennes & Maurice), the chain clothin stores u know?, I dunno if they have your XXXL sizes, but ye... Anyways as I said all u'll ever see is skinny ass nerdy shizzle dizzle =D

Hennes & Mauritz :thumbup:

I raped , I mean reputated ur ass <3

- I got a girlfriend , 1 year now... Shes a Modell at H&M, that means (Hennes & Maurice), the chain clothin stores u know?, I dunno if they have your XXXL sizes, but ye... Anyways as I said all u'll ever see is skinny ass nerdy shizzle dizzle =D
skinny ass nerdy shizzle dizzle rawr:thumbup:

"Ok" ;) And to be honest, I would really choose a "skinny ass nerdy shizzle dizzle" if I got to choose between that and you :)

Last edited:
zOMG this owns kpOSPAskOPSopo biga tiam yes NPPPPP BUY
sell fri rep (= means fri reap 4everyone :s)

"Ok" ;) And to be honest, I would really choose a "skinny ass nerdy shizzle dizzle" if I got to choose between that and you :)

Trust me, you can't choose... If I could choose between a thin girl , and a fatty like you... Oh nevermind that made me sick just thinkin' about u, ima go puke brb... PS: Theres a show on Swedish channel (You are what you Eat <du är vad du äter>) you should check it out n' considering for a change fattybomba...

Fuck you lie soo much..
My brother is Al Pachino you know that guy in scarface
with guns and such

You belive me?

As Adriel said, hes your brother (H)...
PS: And, I've send most of the people pics of me n her from magazines :), k thnx bye!

All I see is two geeky nerds who is trying to be cool on forums ;> Wannabe gangsters, YÄH!

Trust me, you can't choose... If I could choose between a thin girl , and a fatty like you... Oh nevermind that made me sick just thinkin' about u, ima go puke brb... PS: Theres a show on Swedish channel (You are what you Eat <du är vad du äter>) you should check it out n' considering for a change fattybomba...
you dont even know how she looks like :)

Haha, first. No, I wouldn't choose, since you wouldn't even be a option :)
Second, before starting to talk about how I look, you should at least know how I look :thumbup:

All I see is two geeky nerds who is trying to be cool on forums ;> Wannabe gangsters, YÄH!

Man before calling us nerds you should expose your self and then talk because we're not trying to be gangster and unlike you (serious tibia player) we like joking around and freaking you guys out alright so go for it show your self and your body because i will to i have nothing to lose and btw just so you know the 2 guys on cam im 100% sure one of them was a gangster a few years back and thats the one flexing his arm was ex latino kings so try not to judge first or il go chinito gomez on your ars!

Back