• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

twist of fate is needed assap!

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Im not complaning about the server, i love it, but i think twist of fate must be implemneted. My reason: basically is because im a noob, as many of you will post down below, but sadly oi dont have the money to afford full blessing, and im not even able to sell loot cus i get killed while im hunting so.. well maybe with twist of fate would be funnier for us to fight.. or to random pkay!! Just my opinion

And then when everyone reaches higher level with more cash

"REMOVE TWISTED FATE OMG NOOB OTSERV"

Rather than twist I would say make the loot rate 3x like shadowcores, the lootrate just isn't good enough at the moment

Rather than twist I would say make the loot rate 3x like shadowcores, the lootrate just isn't good enough at the moment

Then in a few days when people have 100kk etc then 2x will be good enough right?

Either add twisted fate or nothing at all. Rates do not need changing.

Then in a few days when people have 100kk etc then 2x will be good enough right?

Either add twisted fate or nothing at all. Rates do not need changing.

I very much doubt that, I doubt it would be as much as 10kk.

As usual people love to over exaggerate.

Back