• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of Fate, wow, just wow.

Grozzmo

Reaction score
Why did you add Twist of Fate to Shadowcores, I can clearly see the reason for implenting It on LunarForce, but why on earth would you implent it to Shadowcores. The majority of the server is clearly rich and got more then enough cash, now the warmodes will be pretty much shit people will come back 19837178931 times cause they barerly loose any levels or cash when dieing which was the reason why the warmodes were kinda nice since people wouldnt come back 2178903 times and keep dieing due to the bless prices and experience loose (atleast not the charlovers)

Now It will be shit like real tibia, why do you implent stuff thats clearly useless on this OtServer, most of us left real tibia cause the PvP System sucks If we wanted the cheap bless we would move back to real tibia. As stated above, 100k isnt much of a deal for most of the people, but it also evens out the warmode to a good level where people dosent just suecide like shit, which they will now 30k for Twist of Fate? It's clearly a joke.

I would like you to reconsider this and swap back to the old system again.

Last edited:
I totally disagree, I am really liken the new tof it saves me a bunch of cash which makes me richer=happier!!

You are lvl 150 thats why.
Twist of fate should just protect normal blessings. I dont care if it costs 40k or 100k the point for me is small lvl losing 30% for death in warmode? Its STUPID. Killing losing sense.
If i wanna kill someone on frags (some enemie) i can kill him 2 times (before red skull), now he will lose 60% instead of 2.5/3lvls.

Lol, all people calimed that there where no massive wars and now you say that massive wars are stupid and players shouldn't return? GTFO, just GTFO

Idc about ToF. As long as they keep that annoying swap system and 20 frags for 1 guy out of this server this OT will remain one of the best servers ever.

Stop cry dude, if you dont like can leave, when you make your own server,can do anything you want, not here.

It's good for newcomers on LunarForce :L
You all are lazy to pay 100k for blessings when you die, aint ya? You would rather pay 20k.
But when it comes to other people, yall mad?
meh.

I totally disagree, I am really liken the new tof it saves me a bunch of cash which makes me richer=happier!!

Wow, the typical player who ruined PvP has posted, It is people like you who ruined the PvP in real tibia with your retarded posts. You dont even war or anything you just RPG and you bother to post in threads regarding the pvp system?

Why does NoN pvpers stick their nose into things involving PvP stuff, seriously, keep rpging and decorate your house.

What's the point of having a war system now, or pking. People loose NOTHING at all, at level 250+ what do you loose? Like 15-30 exp, which is about 10-15 min hunting, and like 30k. You get like 1kk easily by exping some place at that level.

The lost experience is the same of the normal bless, im cool with that, people will not be coming all the time because he will lost alot exp, and i agree with the pvp bless, will promote more battles in this server, when i start here, i couldnt kill anyone because i didnt had the bless, was to expensive (100k)

Wow, the typical player who ruined PvP has posted, It is people like you who ruined the PvP in real tibia with your retarded posts. You dont even war or anything you just RPG and you bother to post in threads regarding the pvp system?

Why does NoN pvpers stick their nose into things involving PvP stuff, seriously, keep rpging and decorate your house.

What's the point of having a war system now, or pking. People loose NOTHING at all, at level 250+ what do you loose? Like 15-30 exp, which is about 10-15 min hunting, and like 30k. You get like 1kk easily by exping some place at that level.

Well go complain on global tibia's forum. This ots doesnt have any revenge skull shit, unfair death or whatever its called is only applied in war which is a good thing, pvp bless is also a good thing, because in rl tibia you used to fight for server where here you fight for fun.

Back