• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of fate

Hmm.. I wrote a post in Shadowcores about this. However, I did not know that it doesn't work with AOL (On Twifysoft), but yes it should work with AOL.

I suggested this to Mark (private on Skype): First of all, Twist of Fate should be mentioned in the FAQ page. And I don't know how it is on RealTibia, but it would be good at Shadowcores to have any type of magic effect when buying blesssings. I don't know how it is when you buy the ordinary blessings, but if you buy all blessings or if you buy twist of fate a magic effect will appear on you, such as blue sparkles or perhaps a holy magic effect. And of course, just as you said. Twist of Fate should be listed when using a Cermonial Ankh, just to be super clear.

Thanks for your contribution, I'm sure that this will be implemented soon enough.

I don't know how it is here, but usually on RL tibia if I am not sure I have TOF i just go to the NPC and ask to buy it, and he should say you already possess this blessing, if not then buy it.

just got UE comboed by 3guys, however lizard made last hit.So i lost my normal blessings.
Yesterday i died by monsters 95% expect my friend last hitted me with avalanche 70~ dmg and i lost my twist (not that it was bad thing just it shouldnt be like that ;o)