• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TwitBeef event] Defend the Queen

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
125847585466.jpg

Signup AND time at TwitBeef :: Choose server

You mission is to the defend the Queen in the castle east of Thais.
Monsters will raid the castle from the south. It will be hard but if you work as a team you will make it.

Monsters that will be raiding is Orcs. They will however bring massive monsters to their aid such as Zuguroshes, Juggernauts and Demons. It will not be easy and you need to be smart. Use the enviroment to your advantage!

If the players win the fight rare boss will be summoned and it's drop is unvaluable.
However if the monsters win, your Queen will be kidnapped and you honor would be lost.

Henkos, thats a nice post ;)) i will log in someday to give you free itens :peace:

Event wont get back ppls that's left your ot, update the server more often and get active gms!

God save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
God save the Queen,
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen.

Which castle? I need mapz ;D, when is this event starting, how can I know other d00ds wont frag me for fun and why do we need to sign up?

^ You dont know that they wont frag you for fun, but i mean i wont atk anyone ill try to work with them killing the monsters AND DEFENDE THE QUEEN, when is the event? ;<

Back