• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twizzler?

remeber what happend to me and veseble well he came on cyntara yestuteday and he wasent mad at me and i was so relived :D! so yea pira ure never on when ure bff comes on : (

this is what he said to me yestureday and i saved it
well he told me to
16:14 Veseble [1215]: tell pira i said hi
16:14 Veseble [1215]: kk im loggin pce
16:17 Lagalagalaga [878]: pce man <3
so pira he sais hi souldent you say hi bak : P anyways he still comes on like mabye once every 2-3 months oh and guess what i feel upset but yet its funny
15:24 Veseble [1215]: Lol its funny i laugh at these nerds who still play :p

Last edited:
remeber what happend to me and veseble well he came on cyntara yestuteday and he wasent mad at me and i was so relived :D! so yea pira ure never on when ure bff comes on : (

this is what he said to me yestureday and i saved it
well he told me to
16:14 Veseble [1215]: tell pira i said hi
16:14 Veseble [1215]: kk im loggin pce
16:17 Lagalagalaga [878]: pce man <3
so pira he sais hi souldent you say hi bak : P anyways he still comes on like mabye once every 2-3 months oh and guess what i feel upset but yet its funny
15:24 Veseble [1215]: Lol its funny i laugh at these nerds who still play :p

We'll see each other more again when the update has happened, he better come back then ;)

Back