• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two errors you may help me solve.

CheatsBCN

Reaction score
Well first error i got is this one on console (even everything seems to run fine)

Warning: Unupported password hashing switch! Change back passwordType in config.lua to "sha1"!

and i already have it with sha1

passwordType = "sha1"

shall i just ignore it??

Second errors, this one is quite big bug, i've tryed also too look around but can't find anything, whenver a player steps into a fire / posion/energy field the server automatically crashes what would you suggest?

As that is just a warning you can turn warnings off.
That warning also appears to me sometimes, but clicking compile just skips it for me.

now its not crashing anymore, but when i throw fire to the floor, i get dmg if i steep, but if someone else steeps on the fire it doesnt takes dmg (even he gets the fire image and cant logout)

- - - Updated - - -

btw what did u changed?

- - - Updated - - -

I GO SLEEP ILL SEE UR ANSWER TOMORROW GN AND THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said earlier it was poor code.
If there is a firefield the attacker is NULL, and calling attacker->getPlayer() will cause crash.

If there is a firefield the attacker is NULL, and calling attacker->getPlayer() will cause crash.

ohh and what i do now to get dmg when some1 steeps on the fire? thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

the fire is bugged tho, its not making dmg

- - - Updated - - -

:(.

- - - Updated - - -

CLOSE THREAD ERIKAS FIXED IT IN FEW MINUTES!

Back