• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Two mappers for Evo Project!

Enix

;>
Reaction score
Hello, OtLand!

Evolution used to be one of the most popular server in the world. I want that to happen again! In this project, called Evomania we will create a popular server.
We will have a large TP room, with all kinds of monsters, quests and so on. Almost everything in the tp room will be custom made. I want to see something like 100+ tps.
Still; Even though it's a tp room there will be details. I wont hire some noobs for the project.
The server will be on 24/7 (looking for hoster later). We will have homepage and everything. Remember: 8.5 ofcourse, will be using TFS engine.

Interested?

Fill in this formula here, PM or MSN:
Name:
MSN:
Sample of your work:

My messenger is: [email protected]

Evomania - A great server.

Lol reviving Evolutions...but you're using TFS as an engine o_O? How does that work. lol. And Evolutions was one of the most popular distros because it was for noobs who couldn't figure out how to edit anything.

Lol reviving Evolutions...but you're using TFS as an engine o_O? How does that work. lol. And Evolutions was one of the most popular distros because it was for noobs who couldn't figure out how to edit anything.
Whatever, it was a popular server and I will create a new great one.
i can map,
my names chris and im 15, msg me
You don't seem serious.
Name:Jonas
MSN:I give it in PM only
Experiences:
Sample of your work:Mapper
I'll talk 2 you.

Name: Robert
MSN: PM me.
Experiences: I've worked with ots for about 4 years now, and I've been doing everything myself. I had a project going, but my team kind of decided they weren't too into it.
Sample of your work:
28hli7p.jpg

Name:Niko
Aim:z1337zniko
Experiences:I mapped many maps im quite familiar with Evo
Sample of your work:Mapping :D

Guys dont bother applying for any mapping position if your not gonna show a sample
A Sample doesnt mean what you do it means show an example of your work
A screenshot of your work
If you dont show any of your maps you wont get chosen

Name:Viktor
MSN: PM me :)
Experiences: Have been working with ot for like 2,5 years, I've worked with 10 different ots, i do know a little scripting, and im a pretty good mapper ;)
Sample of your work:
2hncj6o.jpg

Im from Sweden too! =)

Back