• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Two Mappers for Evolution Project! (Serious)

Becone

: [
Reaction score
Hi, OtLand!

Dear community.. What happened to the most popular map Evolution? Why did all the serious players stop play? I'm going to tell you why. Nobody wants to play it due to all the noobs who's hosting it for the money. When we we're in the 8.00 world, everyone loved it. Not the un-serious ones though. But the serious on - with stages. I'd like to create a brand new Evolution OT. I'd like to call it 'Evoria'. Today the Evolution is not rated that high as the custom one. But I can promise a 150+ player online atleast everyday. Why? I've heard lots of people saying we need a serious Evolution server. Just to have fun and war on. I hate all those Rl maps out there. They're killing me.
On Evoria we're going to have a huge custom tp room, that's our main priority. After that a quest room, rebuild the town - maybe add a new one. How many tps will we have? I can assure you we will have atleast 100+ tps in the end when we've stopped upgrading. Uhh, well.. We wont stop upgradring but, yeah. Updates once a week, major updates ofcourse. I'm a decent mapper, who's adding details and such. I use alot of time when I'm working. I need two more mappers for this project. I can't map all on my own. We will use the latest TFS when it's 100% done, with no bugs. Scripter, web designers and such is not needed atm.

Rates:
Exp: 8-300 (300x-4x)
Loot: 2
Skill: x?
Magic: x?
The rates aren't finnished!

Are you interested?
Fill in the application below.

Application Template
My name is:
I live in:
Open-Tibia Experience:
I'm specialized at:
My msn is:

Please write a serious application.

My msn is the following:

My name is: Richard Forsström

I live in: Sweden, Uppsala

Open-Tibia Experience: I've been in the OT for almost 8 years now and I have been fixing alot with scripts such as lua and xml scripts (not that professional thou). I've been mapping now and then for all of these years so I know how its done, but from the beginning of the new year i've been trying to improve my skills by getting my own style, maps that looks realistic, detailed maps, no bug maps etc.
I started to get into the mapping more serious because I, as you do, hate the Evolution maps that are un-serious and really ugly looking.
Ofcourse I have been playing ALOT of ot's aswell, I were also mapping for the Evolution server - Lazyots. But not that much.

I'm specialized at: Well I sad pretty much earlier, but as I said. Now a days Iam mapping seriously and detailed and thats where I want to specialize. In real life Im working as a graphic designer aswell (only if needed).

MSN: [email protected]

Extra: I have been searching for exactly this project. An Evolution project who finally have desided to do it serious for once. I want to improve myself while mapping for the project. So hopefully you will choose me!

Im looking forward to a more personal meeting!

Cheers,

kCAB

Back