• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two Simples Questions

miikro

Reaction score
1- I have a NPC to edit. I want the npc who just say something. I don't want the npc, to sell something or buy something... Just say things.

I wanna know, this script works?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Lumri" script="data/npc/scripts/quests.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">

<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="153" head="1" body="117" legs="97" feet="76" addons="2"/>

<parameters>
<parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. What i can do for you?"/>
<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Story? Since this city is here, a dark soul it's attacking and disturbing a lot of cities." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I can tell you one name but be careful you can find a lot of dangerous monsters in your trip. The city name is Icya. Find a citizen named Junaaq, he can help you better than me." />
</parameters>

</npc>

2- Another one, sorry. It's about addon in quest. I know, i can create a quest and in this quest the reward is a Dwarf, Elf outfit? How can i do that?

Sorry about these questions, and thank you for now.

Greetings,
miikro

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Lumri" script="data/npc/scripts/quests.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">

<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="153" head="1" body="117" legs="97" feet="76" addons="2"/>

<parameters>
<parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. What i can do for you?"/>
<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Story? Since this city is here, a dark soul it's attacking and disturbing a lot of cities." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I can tell you one name but be careful you can find a lot of dangerous monsters in your trip. The city name is Icya. Find a citizen named Junaaq, he can help you better than me." />
<parameter key="message_farewell" value="Farewell, |PLAYERNAME|" />
<parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Farewell, |PLAYERNAME|" />
</parameters>
</npc>

Change the "XXX" to the looktype you are using for the Dwarf/Elf outfit.

Code:
if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, XXX, 2)
			doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, XXX, 1)
			doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 49)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, XXX, 2)
			doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, XXX, 1)
			doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 49)
			end
   		else

Back