• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Two Wallpapers [Omega Apocalypse] (Comments Please)

ArkSeyonet

Chancho
Reaction score
Well, to start off these two wallpapers I came up with out of pure boredom, and I just wanted some feedback on them. So let me know what you think.

The first image is of Omega, the more peaceful, less chaotic, and tranquil of the two. I wanted it to be kinda darker, and I tried to give the characters the effect of being in front of the image, so that's why their figures extend past the original border a bit.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7894/omegae.png <-- I put this incase it didn't want to work, Idk why it wouldn't, but wanted to be sure.
omegae.png

The second image is of Apocalypse, the darker, more destructive side. I wanted it to be bright, almost too bright to see perfectly, as an explosion would be hard to look at also. I tried to make it look explosive and all like BAM! together. Idk, it was a spur of the moment thing.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4339/apocalypse.png <-- Same reason.
apocalypse.png

I used Photoshop. :)
It's a great great program haha, but almost everyone already knew that :>

i think its awesome nice work and it gives me many ideas

Congratioulations, you have learned the art of taking someones picture from Deviantart and fucking it up. :)

EDIT: And brushing the fuck out of it.
EDIT2: AND ADDING SOME LOUSY TEXT THAT DOSEN'T EVEN FIT!

Last edited:
The only thing I got from Deviant ART was the Photoshop Brushes. And the ones I got were released to be used freely.

The renders used were from Planet Renders. Which is free to use also.

1 negative, versus many positive. Thanks for the comment though. Criticism is welcomed. What next, you want me to post up every single brush I used and give credits to each person who created the brushes, for people like me to use?

You did not read, never in my post did I say or take credit for drawing anything myself. I got the brushes from DeviantART, and the renders from PlanetRenders. They are there for the purpose of the creators provided the resources for people like myself to use to create things, such as what I made.

I made the images in my first post myself, USING brushes that were released by the artists on DeviantART, who MADE them so that people would use them. The renders are just renders from games, animes, and other things, and they were from PlanetRenders, which is also a website to get renders to use however you want.

^^"

Back