• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ty For bp Calar

Rotyloki

Reaction score
ht3mgdt.jpg
ZJKOw7U.jpg

I dont see the fun part there, I think 99% of the players have lost their backpack atleast once.. nothing special. If its funny for you its cool though.. ;x

jajaja backpack ?? mine mine mine mine kkkkkkkkkkk asposakoasksa

Sensor mothafucka change this signature or i kick your ass :D

Did I even lose a bp? bcz I haven't even checked it, anyways like Lopek said, I don't really care about it, its just botting bp with supplies and 3 bps for loot nothing else. I've made like 70kk y-day in 40minutes? do you really think I will carE? but GZ I hope you can share it with your monkeys.

Did I even lose a bp? bcz I haven't even checked it, anyways like Lopek said, I don't really care about it, its just botting bp with supplies and 3 bps for loot nothing else. I've made like 70kk y-day in 40minutes? do you really think I will carE? but GZ I hope you can share it with your monkeys.

well for me buying a new complete botting bp was a real challenge tbh i would rather lose my armor

well for me buying a new complete botting bp was a real challenge tbh i would rather lose my armor
Really ? buying 1 bp of holding and 3 different bps is so hard? "using the market". How can you lose your armor without losing your BP? heh

Gandi, I can gieb you kesz when I'm bek home. I've won 70kk in 40mins y-day hue?

jajaja backpack ?? mine mine mine mine kkkkkkkkkkk asposakoasksa

Sensor mothafucka change this signature or i kick your ass :D

Kkkkk !! MAREK !

GATHER TIME: 21:00
PLACE: Piotrkowska/Tuwima Street
FIGHT: ME agnist You:D

Greetings and i w8 for you ;)

Don't care ;** <3

Hmm Gandi, can you transfer your ED from shadow?

Back