• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ty vesiv for ferrumbras

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score

FERUMBRAS SOLOED

21:52 Loot of Ferumbras: Ferumbras' hat, 100 gold coins, 40 gold coins, a great shield, a spellbook of mind control, a demon shield, a divine plate, an emerald bangle, a golden armor, a spellbook of lost souls, lightning legs, a tempest shield, an emerald sword, a havoc blade, magma legs, a phoenix shield, terra legs, a mastermind shield, 48 small emeralds, a chaos mace, a spellbook of dark mysteries, a haunted blade, 62 small amethysts, a vile axe, a berserker, 15 small rubys, a snakebite rod

:**

CLOSED POST I GIVE TO MY BEST FRIEND !

Last edited:
you looted a monster? Great job now come open battle I didnt see you today when your team got assraped in dara over and over

p.s Is your life complete now that you looted ferumbras?

Fatima and what? u think some1 will wait 2 monts without sleep for ferumbras like u? just leave dp for1 fight please

you polish guy talking about "dominate" try to dominate a World on global, not a otserver with 250 daily persons lol.

"Suck Me." Pshh.. Fat Br is thirsty.

Fatima my monkey you is need banana smoothie? :D!:w00t:

f4mit.jpg

goodnight.

Fatima and what? u think some1 will wait 2 monts without sleep for ferumbras like u? just leave dp for1 fight please

if you do not understand she has days when you have night so she sits and plays on days like everyone else. maybe a little hard to understand for some of there team they are when the time is 5:00 in there country so it is 12:00 where she lives.

if you do not understand she has days when you have night so she sits and plays on days like everyone else. maybe a little hard to understand for some of there team they are when the time is 5:00 in there country so it is 12:00 where she lives.

you play with brs so u can exp at night, enough said

Fatima Says: Feru hat <3 #Swag #FeruDead #LifeComplete #BuryMeWithFeruHat

idc what u say a ferumbras solod is still pretty impressive.

it wasnt soloed xabor helped and besides that xabor mas resed fatima when she didnt heal...

- - - Updated - - -

hmm sidestepgod....

exps with his eks blocking off his spawns

never heard

the next one random player who spent 0,5 year for rpg

Love that Thom hated them before and now when he got no team on the OT anymore he joins them to be able to exp so he can get a feeling that he is someone.

You guys should know how awesome it was to see "Sidestepgod" in their TS3 and he can't speak at all because they wont know what he is saying because his english sucks to much and vice versa with the brs. Oh I love that :$

Last edited:
Back