• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ty vesiv for ferrumbras

how do u have any self respect when you joined brs to exp at night. And this who are u posts are retarded made by kids who have nothing smart to say

signed and 'let the fun has begun'

how do u have any self respect when you joined brs to exp at night. And this who are u posts are retarded made by kids who have nothing smart to say

you sit and grin because I expar. just so you know I just bots my ms I springar maybe uear and sometimes it is not often

- - - Updated - - -

it wasnt soloed xabor helped and besides that xabor mas resed fatima when she didnt heal...

- - - Updated - - -

hmm sidestepgod....

exps with his eks blocking off his spawns

never heard

cry is free

Dino, let me translate what Thom wrote.

you sit and grin because I expar. just so you know I just bots my ms I springar maybe uear and sometimes it is not often

You sit and cry because I'm exping. Just so you know, I am just botting my MS. I might run and UE some but it is not often.

if you do not understand she has days when you have night so she sits and plays on days like everyone else. maybe a little hard to understand for some of there team they are when the time is 5:00 in there country so it is 12:00 where she lives.

He doesn't know there's a world out there yet.

Fatima, looting a Ferumbras' hat is easy. Just simply log onto a high exp OT and hunt 1,000 ferumbras', and loot 1,000 ferumbras' hats. your life would have been completed much much sooner.

LFMAO LOL Your translator fucked up the whole sentence or you're just spelling wrong in swedish LOL

This thread made me giggle.

560aab2d286733268dce4579455b6d1a.jpg

Back