• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Type The Name Above Without Looking At The Keyboard

Sdenbtirelo

Note: tried on iphone.. Personally think was a good effort since you can't feel the keys.

sheinen highfive

My fingers know the keyboard by memory, even though I dont actually know the order of the letters xD (i also write all this without looking)

Sheinen Highfive.

I also know all the letters of keyboard in memory and I typing this not by watching And as Scarlet Ayleid said its in my memory also but I dont know order of the letters :)

lololol
Shadowsong, what's even worse is my co-workers fucked with my keyboard and moved ALL the keys around :'(

why do I get averatec again? I don't like this, do you know that my fingers just know when they hit the wrong button and I press backspace on my own? It's like my mind has got a life on its own.... shit is scary as FUCK!

why do I get averatec again? I don't like this, do you know that my fingers just know when they hit the wrong button and I press backspace on my own? It's like my mind has got a life on its own.... shit is scary as FUCK!

Ofc it is that is why I'm posting below you so hurry up and type my name doon!
@Topic: Macedoon

Back