• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Typhoon's family thread !

Touch

Reaction score
Oh haider !
Welcome to Typhoon & hes family's thread.
We will show you some excellent print screens, some fun warmovies maybe. And much more, stay tuned !
Also Typhoon Iv will be showing you hes leveling path to 200 as a paladin. Typhoon will also show you hes starting leveling path to 250 !
Typhoon Iv:
Hello there, as im starting leveling up. You sure wanna know my equipment im using for the moment :D
2a5x2l2.png

Not too bad, afterall :D
2dv8yhf.png

I really had to put in a picture of Typhoon :D
21et949.png

- Also the Addon i want on Typhoon Iv is almost done !
-
1zn4wg8.png

- Coming more ~
- Coming more ~
- Coming more ~
- Coming more ~
- Current levels:
- Typhoon: 169
- Typhoon Iv: 120

Bot thread. I atack him and he got bot, so please delete thread

Oh wait, i thought the rules said its ILLEGAL to be 100% bot, not if your like doing Wrath of the emperor pre missions and using support bot, well idk but..

Stay tuned, tomorrow a big post will be posted. Pictures, alot of stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffkzvOfG4nU

A war movie of my guild / T

Keep it up man. Gratz on addons and mount. :) Let me know if you need help for anything!

Thanks buddy, i'll sure VIP ya :D
Also heres a post from IV:
Hiya guys, Typhoon IV here, im just informing you that prints of me will arrive when i get 200 ;) 192 atm :D
Typhoon:
I'm kinda bored of botting, can't bother thinking how my brother can handle botting -.- Im still 171 x'D

Back