• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] BioSurvive - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I have come today announcing a game that comes from the creation of TheLastResistance (This is a reborn of that proyect) and some online pokemon sprites, is a game based on san andreas/resident evil, with gore.

IP: BioSurvive.net
Client Download: Webpage

99% Uptime | We do some updates and there is a SS at 24:00
New weapons such as grenades and certain other things C4S
New weapons including there as the glock, 9mm ECT
Several interesting quest and a world to discover

We guarantee that the will spend super great!

Dedicated Server:
- Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
- 1 GBit connection Shared monday.

Experience Stages:
We have Stages of x3 to x1

Some images of the last test server.

a4v0k1.jpg

33cz192.png

2itlsol.png

2dayag2.png

jt28t5.png

Cya ^^

Have you actually contacted the guys from Last Resistance and asked them if you could use their sprites?

only one, for that i only use the sprites of guns, and its a reborn of tlr

Do you have anything for more info on your site. Like how you master in gun, or mind level. What lvls you need to be for it. If theirs any spells. Great game, just not enough info on how you get started.

yeah i know, im making the guide right now, but is some hard e.e, and maybe i add videos soon, thanks!

only one, for that i only use the sprites of guns, and its a reborn of tlr

Are you kidding me? You are using almost every sprite that they had. Seriously remove those or bad things may happen.

I dont care, i dont go to the jail for that man.

i know, im on that, the frist map is for hunt and that stuff xd

Now tell them how your a Owner that helps your Tutor we assume is your Rl and his friend. Theirs no way not even with premmy someone that only spends 2 to 3hrs on a day can get 10 mind lvls and 20 lvls in just a few hours I already quit this server cause of it and i warn you guys. It was great codeing he took, but he doesn't have the right responsibility to be a owner. A good owner no matter what never gives free levels or skills your server will fail and will only have the same 10 players you have xlogging all theirs chars training good luck and for your nublet ownering skill i truely hope you fail for not letting it be fair

BTW: Remove usa from your server it is not a usa server you and everyone else is spain

Now tell them how your a Owner that helps your Tutor we assume is your Rl and his friend. Theirs no way not even with premmy someone that only spends 2 to 3hrs on a day can get 10 mind lvls and 20 lvls in just a few hours I already quit this server cause of it and i warn you guys. It was great codeing he took, but he doesn't have the right responsibility to be a owner. A good owner no matter what never gives free levels or skills your server will fail and will only have the same 10 players you have xlogging all theirs chars training good luck and for your nublet ownering skill i truely hope you fail for not letting it be fair

BTW: Remove usa from your server it is not a usa server you and everyone else is spain

True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back