• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] BioSurvive - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird.. the cars are named stone, and the roadlines are named tic tac toe board.
I like the gameplay it reminds me of pokemon online, with the hospital and so.
I give it a personal 4/5 Points.

Weird.. the cars are named stone, and the roadlines are named tic tac toe board.

Same here, but seriously fix the guns, you need to hit the zombies first before starting to shoot else it wont give u xp, fix this and the server will be a fun experience.

How about the innocent bannishments and deletes all cause their were my friend and he thought i was some guy on here, and yet once again here has nothing to do with ingame anyways

How about the innocent bannishments and deletes all cause their were my friend and he thought i was some guy on here, and yet once again here has nothing to do with ingame anyways

He's admin, he decides if it's innocent or not, he has the rights to banish anyone from his server. So yeah.

and i can gaurantee you i can post what you said in game about it sucsk and how your sick of it and you will be deleted and banned also

and i can gaurantee you i can post what you said in game about it sucsk and how your sick of it and you will be deleted and banned also

I never said that it sucked, I however stated that I was sick of it after playing for 2 hours, however the gameplay experience overall was good.
And you really don't have to join a server just to flame so please GTFO.

For the Sykotic and Mike45 guys, if you see OP does not give a shit about your complaints, you know it's useless to argue with him, so you do not have to use your dirty mouths to insult him and make him insult back. It's wiser to leave this thread.

@OP..You'd better stop using that offensive language as same as them if you want to avoid serious infractions.

Stick to the rules, there has been a lot of flaming, spamming and trolling in this thread.

I forgotten to rename that xDDD, ty for that

I never said that it sucked, I however stated that I was sick of it after playing for 2 hours, however the gameplay experience overall was good.
And you really don't have to join a server just to flame so please GTFO.

Pwned D:

For the Sykotic and Mike45 guys, if you see OP does not give a shit about your complaints, you know it's useless to argue with him, so you do not have to use your dirty mouths to insult him and make him insult back. It's wiser to leave this thread.

@OP..You'd better stop using that offensive language as same as them if you want to avoid serious infractions.

Stick to the rules, there has been a lot of flaming, spamming and trolling in this thread.

I am the one who did all of this, but your wanting to talk about language. Did you not sene GeniusGuys first post after i made my thought post about this server to him since im not like his friends and can talk to him in game. Did you threatin him for all his F words?

I am the one who did all of this, but your wanting to talk about language. Did you not sene GeniusGuys first post after i made my thought post about this server to him since im not like his friends and can talk to him in game. Did you threatin him for all his F words?
That is not your business, and threatening users is not my job. You do not have to reply to my warning and start an offtopic discussion, you can PM me instead if you have a problem with it.

Pretty Decent though... could use some work ;) , i thaught i saw this somewhere before :blink:
Are you sure u own this?

Pretty Decent though... could use some work ;) , i thaught i saw this somewhere before :blink:
Are you sure u own this?

Well, im on that, isn't easy add things every time, but i can fight with that

Seriously - I Just logged on, was going to leave the hospital and got a debug and cannot login anymore..
Also sometimes when i walk around it automatlicy logs me out..
--
You should really shutdown the server fix all the glitches/bugs and rename the objects ex, car name is set to stone..
and please set my spawn to somewhere else cannot login anymore..
ign: penforce

Seriously - I Just logged on, was going to leave the hospital and got a debug and cannot login anymore..
Also sometimes when i walk around it automatlicy logs me out..
--
You should really shutdown the server fix all the glitches/bugs and rename the objects ex, car name is set to stone..
and please set my spawn to somewhere else cannot login anymore..
ign: penforce

4 words, Download The New Client

i logged in bout 30 lvl 5s in trainers an then like 15 real players in trainers lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back