• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A][CUSTOM] Pokemon Galaxy - 1 YEAR ONLINE

you should add some tutorials on how to use some of your functions such as auto loot or other mods and things like this. helps to be complete with your help.. considering nobody helps out in help channel.

you should add some tutorials on how to use some of your functions such as auto loot or other mods and things like this. helps to be complete with your help.. considering nobody helps out in help channel.
Try to say what you want to start and i will make a small library with all of that information

Changelog:
- Raised power of Electabuzz and Electrivire.
- New moves into Electabuzz.
- New moves: Acrobatics, Fury Attack, Whirlpool, Mist, Swagger.
- Some map edit.
- Added new Shiny Pokemons: Raichu, Electrode, Electabuzz, Raticate, Tangela, Pidgeot, Pinsir and Scyther.
- Pokemons lamp full working.
- Added more items into the furniture list at the NPC Pachusete.
- Added Shredder Team to Xatu and Yanma.
- New loot item at the Ice-Type Pokemon.
- New Poke Eggs.
- New loot items on the next pokemons: Marill, Azumarill, Stantler, Ariados, Donphan, Flaaffy, Girafarig, Gligar, Heracross, Houndoom, Murkrow, Noctowl, Scizor, Shuckle, Skarmory, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Yanma, Smoochum, Gloom, Octillery and Xatu.
- Added Hoenn, Sinoh and Unova Pokemons.

Okay so after a week or so playing on this server it is by far, the BEST pokemon server out there, it's not over populated, staff speaks both spanish and english, they're interactive with the community, Constant events going on everyday (kinda distracting when your trying to level xD) Great community for the most part, about 75% non english speaking but a solid 25% are english speaking. Thousands of undiscovered quests and spawns, theres jhoto map as well. It is the best one i have played. Highly recomend to anybody out there who likes pokemon and tibia. Everybody should try it, i'll be online -Wasted-

Do not play this game if you are not going to donate! The gods will not help you, care about you, or solve your problems! They don't enforce their own rules and they don't want anything to do with you when you need them.

STEALING ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES!
If you get pwn3d, don't hate the game.
No cheating allowed.
No botting allowed.

YOU violated the rules crying to Azleh about how you made a mistake letting me in your house. Rule #1 sir. Only reason they did anything is because you donated. That's it.

STEALING ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES!
If you get pwn3d, don't hate the game.
No cheating allowed.
No botting allowed.

YOU violated the rules crying to Azleh about how you made a mistake letting me in your house. Rule #1 sir. Only reason they did anything is because you donated. That's it.
I need to add too: No Kiddos allowed, no thiefs and don't cry if the rules fall aganist you.

No more comments, you are free to say anything what you want, only the people what plays pgalaxy knows our staff threatment, nothing more to add.

Last edited:
I did not cry to anybody, i had asked azleh if the house was bugged or if you had taken everything, he stated you must have taken everything. plain and simple. quit complaining about it, see you in a month.

I need to add too: No Kiddos allowed, no thiefs and don't cry if the rules fall aganist you.

No more comments, you are free to say anything what you want, only the people what plays pgalaxy knows our staff threatment, nothing more to add.

No kiddos? Its a pokemon based tibia game. Are you saying only adults can play it? The rules don't fall against me, thats the point. There are no rules about stealing only the ones you make up. I did play. I even started a wiki. I had 2 problems the entire time I played and it was like pulling teeth trying to get them resolved, and even then you said "Sorry I can't help you." I played longer than Zirra I even helped him out a bit. I know exactly how your staff works and its pretty bad. Very bad.

@Zirra The only reason he did anything is because you donated. I tried talking with him and he shut me out. He decided it was easier to just follow through with his poor decision making than to correct his own error. You won't see me in a month because there's no way in hell I'm going to play on a server where the only way you can get anything accomplished or solved is by donating. That's wrong. Thanks for the free stuff. Maybe next time be a bit more careful who you let in your house. In RL Tibia if I stole from your house nothing would happen but maybe a few hunted threats. Nice to know that Open Tibia means open for business.

Like I said people don't play this game if you don't plan on donating. It's not worth your time if something goes wrong.

No kiddos? Its a pokemon based tibia game. Are you saying only adults can play it? The rules don't fall against me, thats the point. There are no rules about stealing only the ones you make up. I did play. I even started a wiki. I had 2 problems the entire time I played and it was like pulling teeth trying to get them resolved, and even then you said "Sorry I can't help you." I played longer than Zirra I even helped him out a bit. I know exactly how your staff works and its pretty bad. Very bad.

@Zirra The only reason he did anything is because you donated. I tried talking with him and he shut me out. He decided it was easier to just follow through with his poor decision making than to correct his own error. You won't see me in a month because there's no way in hell I'm going to play on a server where the only way you can get anything accomplished or solved is by donating. That's wrong. Thanks for the free stuff. Maybe next time be a bit more careful who you let in your house. In RL Tibia if I stole from your house nothing would happen but maybe a few hunted threats. Nice to know that Open Tibia means open for business.

Like I said people don't play this game if you don't plan on donating. It's not worth your time if something goes wrong.

His server his rules,like it or not u gotta get on with it

Dude RL tibia is out of the picture lol, the reason why nobody will do anything in rl tibia is because it has no interactive staff what so ever. And not to mention this is ots not rl tibia.. you helped me out?? explain to me how? may have answered a couple questions.. thats it.. wow big help there bud, and your right i should be more cautious as to who i let in my house. That was my error. but for somebody who wants to be so helpful for the community of this server, you sure are crooked, i was helping you with your wiki, filling you in on loot, quests, etc... I ain't mad about it, just shows for once, a staff helps his community out and just so happened to be i had donated previously.. Regardless of all the nonsense Thank you for the school lesson i'll be sure to keep people out of my house from this point forward. You don't have to donate to be treated fair. You just need to be respectful.

Update changelog:
- Added small player exausted into the pokemon moves.
- New spells and balance formula for Aerodactyl.
- New balance at Duskull family.
- Decreased global cooldowns for Foresight spell.
- Fixed some small bugs.

Yeah for some reason it seems it has gone down, will probably be up within a couple hours. Swiff this is a poke server you will enjoy, catch me in-game whenever it comes back online. "Wasted"

Not on otland or it's forums/website.

What has it to do with the server being offline?