• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A][CUSTOM] Pokemon Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the catch rate needs to be made a little higher, not by much just a little higher then what it is, it's near impossible to catch decent pokes, and its actually really difficult just to catch low level pokes.

Found a bug, you cannot catch bellosums, it just won't let you throw any balls at it.

Last edited:
I have to agree.. catch rate is a tad low.. a little buff would make it perfect.

It would be great to know what kind of reward the event will give out. So people dont waste 10hour to get junk they dont need. Id like to know if i should invest the few hours a day i play into this event or just skip it since the reward aint appealing to me.

I cant login atm? Am i the only one having this problem?

It would be great to know what kind of reward the event will give out. So people dont waste 10hour to get junk they dont need. Id like to know if i should invest the few hours a day i play into this event or just skip it since the reward aint appealing to me.

I cant login atm? Am i the only one having this problem?
Cloned Box (Cloned pokemons like the movie) - Hoenn Box (Starters, Bagon, Feebas, Beldum, Poochyena)

That.

You can't walk through the gate that leads to MR.Mime in saffari zone in Fuchsia, also the only thing stopping me from buying premium is the catch rate, it's way 2 low.

Lovely kiss also seems bug, isn't it meant to slow and do some damage? At the moment it does nothing

Last edited:
Update:
- Now it's possible cross the open fence gate.
- Chansey has been modified with the SP.
- Added 5 pacc days to the premium accounts for the past resets.

Greetings.

You can't walk through the gate that leads to MR.Mime in saffari zone in Fuchsia, also the only thing stopping me from buying premium is the catch rate, it's way 2 low.

Lovely kiss also seems bug, isn't it meant to slow and do some damage? At the moment it does nothing
The catch rate can not be edited at all, we can low the chance of some pokemons, but if we upgrade the catch rate pokemons like Snorlax, Aero, Lapras will be easy, so, tell me what pokemons need to be edited and i will make that.

Your % chance for noob poke is like 0.05 % at the moment..so even by modifing the catch rate (from say pokeball and so on x7 ) the chance will only go up to like 0.05%x7= 0.35 % which will barely be noticable ingame.I dont even wanna know what the % chance is for a aero or anything else of the sort.

I am not saying change catch rate of snorlax etc, they should be really hard to catch, but stuff like first and 2nd EVO are near impossible to catch, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur etc, First evo should be hard to catch bot not on the impossible side, even 2nd evo should be possible, but at the moment it is near impossible.

Charmander > Charmeleon
Squirtle > Wartortle
Ghastly > Haunter >>>> I Believe there has been 1200+ balls used on haunter and still nobody has caught it

The list goes on and on, i am sure you understand what i mean

I am not saying change catch rate of snorlax etc, they should be really hard to catch, but stuff like first and 2nd EVO are near impossible to catch, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur etc, First evo should be hard to catch bot not on the impossible side, even 2nd evo should be possible, but at the moment it is near impossible.

Charmander > Charmeleon
Squirtle > Wartortle
Ghastly > Haunter >>>> I Believe there has been 1200+ balls used on haunter and still nobody has caught it

The list goes on and on, i am sure you understand what i mean
Try to make a list and post it to change the rate of the pokemons, i will make a fix at the update of the 10, thanks, same with the other guy.

Greetings.

There is currently way to many to list, i am lvl 59 and the only half decent poke i have caught is a poliwhirl.

Can you also upload a map of the server?

Last edited:
Yeah, can't you just increase the catch rate of all pokes and just make it so Snorlax, Aero~ etc. are still hard to catch? Because im level 72 and the best 3 pokes i've caught are Clefairy(16), Drowzee(22) and Bayleaf(45) and i throw balls on pretty much everything i kill, bulbas + evolves, tododile + evolves, cyndaquil + evolves, all fire pokes, charmander + evolves, most water island pokes, most rock type pokes, all ice island pokes, skiploom, phamphy, sneasel, all electric poke, most rock pokes.. pretty much ive tried catching everything.. I have 32 catches mosty being fishing pokes, digglet, oddish etc and 2237 failed catches and over half of them balls were ultra with the other few being saffari and great. So yeah, if possible, buff the catch rate all together and just make it so the rarer pokes are still hard/harder to catch.

Yeah, can't you just increase the catch rate of all pokes and just make it so Snorlax, Aero~ etc. are still hard to catch? Because im level 72 and the best 3 pokes i've caught are Clefairy(16), Drowzee(22) and Bayleaf(45) and i throw balls on pretty much everything i kill, bulbas + evolves, tododile + evolves, cyndaquil + evolves, all fire pokes, charmander + evolves, most water island pokes, most rock type pokes, all ice island pokes, skiploom, phamphy, sneasel, all electric poke, most rock pokes.. pretty much ive tried catching everything.. I have 32 catches mosty being fishing pokes, digglet, oddish etc and 2237 failed catches and over half of them balls were ultra with the other few being saffari and great. So yeah, if possible, buff the catch rate all together and just make it so the rarer pokes are still hard/harder to catch.
Done.

Changelog:
- Catch rate edited
- Server save 09/11/12.
And some minor changes, greetings.

Did you change the catch rate of all balls or? and can you upload a map of the game?

Did you change the catch rate of all balls or? and can you upload a map of the game?
The catch rate now are higher following ur idea and with the map, well, we've a small job on that sections at the website, that will comes maybe this 11/12 xD

I think you should add a ball that is 3x catch rate and one that is 4x catch rate, just make them cost more money, i believe it will still be very hard to catch snorlax, lapras etc with a 4x ball

I think you should add a ball that is 3x catch rate and one that is 4x catch rate, just make them cost more money, i believe it will still be very hard to catch snorlax, lapras etc with a 4x ball
Done.

New update:
- Cianwood Town now 99% (Houses 100%)
- Violet Town now at 99% (Houses 100%)
- Less respawn on the entrance of the national park
- Ecruteak Town at 99% (Houses 100%)
- New respawns

Changelog:
- Exp event has ended
- Catch rate will be keeped (New catch rate its the x2 without the rare pokes)
- Loot x2 ended
- Some bug fixes
- Now are a Non-Logout zone at Saffari

Greetings.

When will we be able to use our event points? Will there be a client update soon? and if possible, can you say what pokes you added? or was it just same poke but more respawns?

You said you would post a map on the 11th or the 12th, it's now the 14th, can we have a map uploaded yet or what?

Tried to use your client getting an error..
Cant even start the client

It says: Unable to add modules directory to the search path.

Windows 7

- - - Updated - - -

logged in on other pc walking out of the city with my lvl 10 pokemon ...
First mountain level 15+ mobs 20+ Graveler.. ded Omggg man gayy spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back