• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] Full Custom Server - 8.7- Mounts and more - Tibian Fantasy!!!

fexark

Reaction score
Welcome to Tibian Fantasy Advertisement thread, we are glad that you are interested on our otserver.
Our Server is a fully custom made, with loads of quests, hunting places, zones to discover, and much more things that you should discover by yourself.
It's and RPG style server but it isnt hard, you will level up pretty fast. We have been working on this ot for almost 1 year now and still not perfect as we wish so we hope to make it the dream ot with you guys! have fun and choose your role on the server.

IP : tibianfantasy.servegame.com
Web : Http://tibianfantasy.servegame.com
Protocol : 8.7
Port : 7171
Server : Custom
Hosted 24/7

Rates :
From 1 to 50 its 75x
From 51 to 80 its 60x
From 81 to 120 its 45x
From 121 to 150 its 35x
From 151 to 180 its 30x
From 181 to 220 its 20x
From 221 to 250 its 12x
From 251 to 300 its 10x
From 301 to 350 its 7x
From 351 its 5x

Magic Level : x7
Skills : x10
Loot : Custom
Spawn : x5

Battle :
Protection Level : 50
Kills To Red Skull : 9
Kills To Ban : 12
Ban Lenght : 1 Day

There are alot of Custom Quests and Famous Quests like Pits Of Inferno, Demon Oak, Etc...
Pvp System : You have to kill people to get Pvp Tokens, with them you can buy pvp needed items like Magic Walls, Paralyzes, Life Rings, Time Rings, Etc...

Vocations : Vocations are Custom, You start without vocation and you will have to choose between Ranger, Intellectual Or Fighter, then at higher level you will need to choose between two roles of each class. Fighter > Defenders (Blocker one) or Berserkers (Damage Dealer) Ranger > Assassin (Stars and Knives User) or Spy (Bow User) Intellectual > Thron (Healer Class) or Rage (Damage Dealer Mage)

Addon System : Find the stations around the map and with the items get the addon!

Talking Portals so players will make they way to shops and destination easier!

New Quest Room that will take you to the quest zone!

- New System : Potions Now Have Charges, Buy 1000 Charges and u Will be Able to use potion 1000 times, say !charges to see your current potion Charges, Potions Heals Depending on players l

- New Fishing System : Get worms, a fishing rod and start fishing, u may catch custom monsters that give you a great exp! Just Say !fishing ingame.

Dont Flame us! Thanks For Reading And Have fun On Tibian Fantasy!

Some Pictures

Thanks For Your Attention!

Last edited:
uuups thnx for the info I'll that as soon as i get home!!

Server gets boring once you get to a higher level .. plus most people are afk at trainers

it would be a better ot without teleports.... and yes alot of people afk in trainers

Full custom server?!!?!?

Nice sprites!

Only joking, good luck!

Don't use level 1s to boost the online count, you'll get banished.
Trust me, it's much better to have nobody online than being banished.

So gay.. when I tried to buy charges it didn't work.. I said Strong Mana Potion 200, and it took 2 cc but I didn't get anything....