• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(U.S.A) RealMap Server Project

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Needing support on my server (scripters, spriters ,possibly mappers,web disigner) my server is real map, 8.60, 53x-1x... :eek:

Application :D

Name:
Language:
If you'd like to know more information about the server please add my msn [email protected] :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Needing support on my server (scripters, spriters ,possibly mappers,web disigner) my server is real map, 8.60, 53x-1x...

Why would you need a spriter, a mapper...?
And what is your position in this whole thing as you seem to be looking for everything

Needing support on my server (scripters, spriters ,possibly mappers,web disigner) my server is real map, 8.60, 53x-1x...

Why would you need a spriter, a mapper...?
And what is your position in this whole thing as you seem to be looking for everything

He tells people what to do!

i have a fully working server with real map 8.60 with no bugs. All items, spells and quests from real tibia. The problem is that not a single quest shows up on the questlog, and I want all quests to show up on the quest log (including the ones that dont show on in real tibia. the ones from treasure chests like the rookgaard bear room quest). I managed to copy a couple quests (like the rapier quest and torch quest in rookgaard) from a quests.xml file from another real map server.

I followed this guide.Colocando Quests No Quest Log [quest System] - XTibia - A sua comunidade de Tibia e OTserv but unfortunately I dont know how to get the "storageid" of every quest. ive looked for it in quests.xml and actions>scripts>quests but cant find them.

If you tell me how to find the "storageid" of quests and/or help me solve this problem, I´ll give you this server. Save you a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom