• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ubuntu help (youtube, tibia, cs) & windows help (rundll32.exe crashing)

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
My windows fucked up and since I cant solve it I decided to use a ubuntu Cd I got from my neighbour. Hopefully someone in here have some more experience with Ubuntu than me.
How can I get youtube to work? (I need to download flashplayer but I cant seem to download the right one)

Adobe - Adobe Flash Player

Is it possible to run programs like tibia and cs in ubuntu? Im just booting with a Cd and I can access all my normal windows files etc.

And here is my problem with windows.

After I used a program called MediaCoder to convert a .avi movie to .wmv the "rundll32.exe" suddenly started to crash and a few seconds later all windows like "my computer", "my documents" etc closes down and I have to start them all over again. This happens every 5 seconds or so.

I have tried to restore the system to before I had these problems but it didnt fix the problem. I have also tried to download "rundll32.exe" and paste it into C:/windows/system32/ but that didnt work either.

All I could find on google was to use programs to clean my register etc and I have tried a few, none of them fixed the problem.

Would be nice with some help! ;)

Thanks in advance, Hellrage.

wtf... I cant even look at it because I cant view youtube. And how is it suppose to help me anyways <_<

He was ironic. But ubuntu isnt that Linux? so you have to find all the drivers (flashplayer) for linux. And Tibia does work on linux.
I do not know where to find those stuffs since i have never use linux.

Yeah I have downloaded flashplayer now :p I know he wasnt serious, I thought he wanted his view count up or something but pretty stupid since I couldnt view youtube movies ^.^

Back