• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offering TFS 1.5 Services/Systems [Compiling/LUA/Modal/Mounts]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been hosting servers since around 2007 and working with TFS 1.5 directly for the past few years now after switching from 0.4 and I feel comfortable offering some services to the community and help people who are trying to get started in the right direction. Find a list below of more common tasks, but don't hesitate to ask me about anything as I'm always trying to expand.

Basic Help
Where do you start? Which host should you choose? What server engine/client is right for the application I want to provide? Is there any prebuilt options to give me a good head-start? All these questions and more can be answered.

Compiling/Setting up Linux Servers
This can include setting up your machine, compiling the server, installing the website and any other common tasks that you may be struggling with.

LUA Scripting & Systems
Having issues with a script, would like a new feature added to an existing one or something new entirely? I can also offer insight into issues I've experienced over the past few years and help you modify things to be more efficient.

Modal Window
Implement modal window features into 7.7-8.6 servers to use in-game.

Mounts + Wings/Auras/Shaders
Activate the ability to use mounts on 7.7-8.6 or choose to enable the entire cosmetics options of mounts, wings, auras and shaders.

Manipulating Sprite + .otb Files
If youre trying to import new items, outfits, mounts, effects, wings, auras or shaders I can help you complete this and rebuild the otb to match. We can still allow default tibia client without crashing.

There's more stuff I could list but I also feel like listing a bunch of scenario based addons is pointless and it'd be better if you just ask if I can do it, basically - if you are working with TFS 1.5 and are looking to enhance the experience wether it be mounts or modal windows or you are just encountering issues; let me know and I'll do my best!

Payments accepted: PayPal
Examples of work: www.blazera.net

Last edited:
The Cast, Mount, Modal Windows and 13.20 sprites converted to 8.6 for example can be found for free on the forum together with git commits to make it easy for anyone.
Did you create your own systems or just help others to configure those systems that are already made, against payment?

Gives me a better view on what to expect :)

The Cast, Mount, Modal Windows and 13.20 sprites converted to 8.6 for example can be found for free on the forum together with git commits to make it easy for anyone.
Did you create your own systems or just help others to configure those systems that are already made, against payment?

Gives me a better view on what to expect :)
I'll repeat..

There's more stuff I could list but I also feel like listing a bunch of scenario based addons is pointless and it'd be better if you just ask if I can do it, basically - if you are working with TFS 1.5 and are looking to enhance the experience wether it be mounts or modal windows or you are just encountering issues; let me know and I'll do my best!

If you already know how to compile, great. If you know how to modify your sources, awesome. Yet as you saw even with Xikini, he didn't like touching it so to not offer the service in general would be silly but I appreciate your insight.

I'm not selling modal/mounts systems themselves, as you said they are available with a search. I'm selling my time and help to people who need it for those specific situations, I'm not sure how I could have made that more clear. The otb file I have doesnt crash the Tibia Client where-as the ones available online do; also the cast system I have is not available for free anywhere, yes there are versions out there but that is not what I'm offering and good luck getting what you find to work. I also have many other systems not available anywhere but as mentioned I'm not listing everything for people to browse and pick apart - I'll deal with customers on a scenario basis. If you have specific questions you can message me directly, but please read the entirety of the post next time!

Last edited:
Modal Window
Implement modal window features into 7.7-8.6 servers to use in-game.

Mounts + Wings/Auras/Shaders
Activate the ability to use mounts on 7.7-8.6 or choose to enable the entire cosmetics options of mounts, wings, auras and shaders.
It's for OTClient or Cipsoft client?

Back