• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ue's nerved

ices

Reaction score
The ue of the sorcerers is nerfed a bit too much.
Hagar a 160 druid hits about 650 with his frigo ue, whilst me, a 130 sorc and ishhy a 170 sorc hit just barely 550. That shouldnt be like that. It should be the other way around

U have used ue twice, i used it 20x to test my max hit was 650 and also i got ml 122 with eq so its different, most of the time it was around 400-550 x.X

If you can tell me what both your magic levels are I can explain how the formula looks for you here.

130 sorcerer with magic level 111:
Hell's Core: 964 to 1433 damage
Rage of the Skies: 545 to 1286 damage

160 druid will magic level 122:
Eternal Winter: 728 to 1424 damage

If you were at the same level with the same magic level as the druid:
Hell's Core: 1058 to 1571 damage
Rage of the Skies: 595 to 1402 damage

ah okay thanks for the info and i guess the hits are based on the monsters

lol gm hits from sd, ue must depend from mlv in 75% and from lvl 25% this is real tibia

- - - Updated - - -

now you do mistake

- - - Updated - - -

what is now more important lvl or mlv and %?

lol gm hits from sd, ue must depend from mlv in 75% and from lvl 25% this is real tibia

- - - Updated - - -

now you do mistake

- - - Updated - - -

what is now more important lvl or mlv and %?

It still depends mostly on the magic level, but the damage gained from the magic level is reduced. It now matches the formulas that tibia-stats.com uses for damage calculators, so it isn't a custom formula.

Back