• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UFO Sightings Increasing

Hari Kari

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this video?
[video=youtube;gq4izhwg3Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4izhwg3Mo[/video]

Last edited:
Ive seen the same thing like the footage of jerusalem! 1 time when i was a kid and 2 other times and that was in 2010 and 2011 in holland. I believe that we arent alone because the universe is so big!! and it never ends! you must be very ignorant to not believe in other live forms! on other planets somewhere in the universe! but some footage of this youtube video's are fake for sure!

That call from that guy who claims that he worked in area 51 so fucking wierd, but this is true aliens do exist and were not alone in the universe!

Cool thread! Very interesting!

Red

ufos are exactly what the name suggests: unidentified flying objects, it's quite probable that they're not very exciting.

I hate people that are like, "meh fuck aliens, they don't exist, god does" what. the. fuck.
a supreme thing that can create life and can control everything exist, but another type of life in other planets in the super mega ultra duper huge universe doesn't?
btw, don't even fucking start with your religion flame, I think this thread is interesting and I don't want a mod to close it because you guys started a flame war >.<

I hate people that are like, "meh fuck aliens, they don't exist, god does" what. the. fuck.
a supreme thing that can create life and can control everything exist, but another type of life in other planets in the super mega ultra duper huge universe doesn't?
btw, don't even fucking start with your religion flame, I think this thread is interesting and I don't want a mod to close it because you guys started a flame war >.<
Who are you referring to? I said take this into consideration. I didn't even comment on the main topic, I just posted a document that I thought was rather interesting and related to the topic.

Who are you referring to? I said take this into consideration. I didn't even comment on the main topic, I just posted a document that I thought was rather interesting and related to the topic.

no, I wasn't talking to nobody :p, I just said that I hate people that believe in a supreme "lord" but don't believe in another kind of life in other planets.

no, I wasn't talking to nobody :p, I just said that I hate people that believe in a supreme "lord" but don't believe in another kind of life in other planets.

yep, anyone who believes that is rather lacking in common sense or simply brainwashed by their upbringing. any belief in a divine entity is just wrong. (nvm if they believe in god but not alien life and ..santa)

so long i didnt saw anyone i wont believe in them

yes i believe a life in the universe, but not a technologie what makes ufos faster than light

oh yeah!! i saw a ufo last night with 2 of my mates!! it was some light that was moving around slowly and made different movements that plains cant do! it was awesome! we went crazy and smoked a joint and drinked some more beers:D

Back