• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uhm, nothing good around?

ilpoonu

Reaction score
Well i haven't played ots for a while but decided to check it out again. When i went to check the Advertisement board i was stunned... it was full of crappy real map servers with stages <_< . Anyways i have been trying to find a custom map server without stages with an exp rate of a minimum of 3x to a maximum of 30x, i don't care much about the version, but i'd like to find at least some players playing it, since playing alone is just... dull :blink:. Does anyone know or play such a server? I would really like to play again !:eek:

Last edited:
Code:
Custom RPG- Unline.org << I played that server for 2 years, and still do, it's one of the most fun Tibia RPGs.. Very nice community too :P
RL- Real-Map.net << Yeah, Yeah.. It's a real map server, but it's a very good one, and a good community, awesome Hoster, and Donations are not OP and av. in game.
High Rates- Spider Server << You may not like this, but this server was my favorite, but I got banned b/c the Admin gave me 10000 online points in donor shop lol.

1;st September is the date when EliteOTs opens.
it's 3x, Full Retro 7.7.
Website is online already, so if you're interested to check it out, you find it at www.eliteots.net

Xonius.net
my new server.. Pretty low exp max should be 400 at MAX. and it will take over a month ofc to get that =p
but It need's players only 30~ active atm =P
ps: 8.6

i think owners of OTs shouldn't be allowed to advertise their own server in here, since thats not a trustful source

1;st September is the date when EliteOTs opens.
it's 3x, Full Retro 7.7.
Website is online already, so if you're interested to check it out, you find it at www.eliteots.net

I got it bookmarked already, if i really won't find anything else, then might aswell play oldschool.

Xonius.net
my new server.. Pretty low exp max should be 400 at MAX. and it will take over a month ofc to get that =p
but It need's players only 30~ active atm =P
ps: 8.6

Only if it wasn't real map...

i think owners of OTs shouldn't be allowed to advertise their own server in here, since thats not a trustful source

Well let them be :D at least i can check out the website and search comments on forums ^^ Better than checking no servers at all.

Code:
Custom RPG- Unline.org << I played that server for 2 years, and still do, it's one of the most fun Tibia RPGs.. Very nice community too :P
RL- Real-Map.net << Yeah, Yeah.. It's a real map server, but it's a very good one, and a good community, awesome Hoster, and Donations are not OP and av. in game.
High Rates- Spider Server << You may not like this, but this server was my favorite, but I got banned b/c the Admin gave me 10000 online points in donor shop lol.

:D i'll check one of these out and see if it suits me.

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES -> waiting for more ^^

Back