• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uhmm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmanian

Reaction score
So i see that some stuff is going down with the server like uhmm peoples accounts are being screwed with :O can i get some explanation on that???

So i see that some stuff is going down with the server like uhmm peoples accounts are being screwed with :O can i get some explanation on that???

BRs share their accounts, then the person they share with takes their stuff.

BRs share their accounts, then the person they share with takes their stuff.

Na, he's talking about why Acerockola, Messiiah, and Beast Mode / Life were all moved to one account that know owners have access to with out any reason what so ever, a reason would be nice I don't see what the deal is but it's an almost every week thing now and i am sick of it so yep.

Again, me being extra nice to you, I won't hard delete you immediately, first I'll ask you a simple question. Whose E-mail is this?
[email protected]

Red

That would be a friend of mine's brett's why?

Still lost what 2 of my accounts had to do with it Brett didn't own any accounts. Messiiah is basically mine as well but i can't say i accept "free" accounts although I made the account and allowed Messiiah to play it,

Tsk Tsk.

Ya done goffed Acer. See ya in a week ? Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself..

Bye for the 4th time !

Again, following the donation terms, the account that charged back and all traced IPs are subject to automatic hard-delete.
I suppose I'll give you one week to come up with the amount charged back (will be answered by PM), also, if you don't find my message to be honest, I'll gladly upload a screenshot of my PayPal page.
Perhaps we could even negotiate something else.

Red

Nah its cool he wanted to talk to you but you did nothing but ignore him and you told another Staff member to ignore him wow nice job :) idc i am off Cyntara back to real tibs :)

I told you what you should do in regards to getting your account(s) back. Have fun.
I'll close this thread, then.
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back