• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's the only old tibia feeling server. It's like we turn back to 2004 year and hunt with friends, stand near dp to chat, login to just talk with friends after school(now work). And I really feel like that after so many years.

Its definetly the best old tibia server right now, but its almost nothing like how you describe it.
However if that's how you're really experiencing it, then you probably having a really good time, which I hope you continue to have :)

In my opinion
It's just a really good stable server though there's almost no activity among the community, except from being a real-money market on the net. Which is probably the biggest reason why tibiantis is alive, it has yet to prove itself from being creative in an interesting way, as ankrahmun quest right now is a fail. Which I almost think 100% the staff will disagree with, but yeah running a 7.4 server efficiently requires some stuborness.
Hopefully for the good of old tibia community, this will turn out to be one of the best servers. But things could change.
This community is also starting to change.

Anyhow I think your input has been really nice from your side Lamusini
You've been helping the community a lot :)

I'm sure your kind efforts would do a good impact outside of Tibia aswell

Its definetly the best old tibia server right now, but its almost nothing like how you describe it.
However if that's how you're really experiencing it, then you probably having a really good time, which I hope you continue to have :)

In my opinion
It's just a really good stable server though there's almost no activity among the community, except from being a real-money market on the net. Which is probably the biggest reason why tibiantis is alive, it has yet to prove itself from being creative in an interesting way, as ankrahmun quest right now is a fail. Which I almost think 100% the staff will disagree with, but yeah running a 7.4 server efficiently requires some stuborness.
Hopefully for the good of old tibia community, this will turn out to be one of the best servers. But things could change.
This community is also starting to change.

Anyhow I think your input has been really nice from your side Lamusini
You've been helping the community a lot :)

I'm sure your kind efforts would do a good impact outside of Tibia aswell

Well maybe it's the reason I find it fun because I meet there so many old friends from CT and Rl Tibia. Also I`m open to new friendship and playing like I was in old times. Server is definitly very hard and need to afford a lot of time like it was on Rl Tibia this times(but my avarage playtime is 2-3h/day and atm 62lv). Probably nowadays for people who wants everything fast and now it's not enjoyable. And I understand that point too.

Anyway when I will find some free time I`ll announce new events on Tibiantis. There are few ideas in my head:)

there's almost no activity among the community, except from being a real-money market on the net. Which is probably the biggest reason why tibiantis is alive

Well, with all respect, but that logically can't be true. The market always relies on supply&demand. If the majority was playing just to earn money by selling stuff, which is what you're implying, there wouldn't be people to buy it. And at the moment there are no people to buy, there will also be no people playing to sell. Meanwhile, from what I hear, premium still goes for about 20k~ on trade. How's that?
Ofc there is a group that sells stuff on a 'black market', which is in every other OT as well, but it can't be the reason of why the server is alive after almost half a year. It's just not possible.
If you actually make a dissection of our online list, it doesn't really look like what you're saying.
At the moment I'm writing this post, there are 97 chars online:
  • level 1 to 20 - 37 chars
  • level 21 to 40 - 30 chars
  • level 41 to 60 - 16 chars
  • level 61 to 100 - 14 chars
It doesn't really seem like there would be no active players but hordes of cashmakers (and again, who would they be even farming gold/runes for?). Also, only 8 of those 97 are Venezuelan, which you can check in our census. Not that I have anything against them, just pointing it out, cause I've often heard that half of the server was Venezuelans selling stuff. Sure there are hours their number goes higher, but overall it's not anywhere near what some people claim.

j11SzId.png

We're also still doing our best to ensure that characters online are active players, not MCs/bots. You can check that in the bans list: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=bans)
You can also check our kill statistics: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=kills) for players hunting activites.
Saying that the server is alive for nearly half a year already only because of the market is highly unfair opinion.

The server is now in "casual" mode, because it's already over 5 months, so there's no rat race anymore, and no active war currently. But there's many people like Lamusini who play "casually" in their free time. And those people are actually the target we've aimed for since the beginning of the project. We wanted to provide a playground for those who love old tibia and want to chill after work, progress slowly etc., instead of all that rushing, mass cheating and so on.

As for your concern about updates: this week we're going to public the first teaser of the upcoming one. :) It's not ank-related, but a completly new one. After this update is released we will get back to the ank topic and think whether it should be reworked, ofc unless it's solved until then.

Last edited:
Tibiantis: making first teaser of update after half year online
People; mmmm perliczka server we will have update thank you gm for giving us new content

Any other server; update every 2 weeks something new

Players; DED OTS NOOB GM DOING STUFF ONLY FOR CASH WE WANT NEW EDITION NOW SPOOFED SHIET

XD love tibiantis community, we are the best, guys !

Well, with all respect, but that logically can't be true. The market always relies on supply&demand. If the majority was playing just to earn money by selling stuff, which is what you're implying, there wouldn't be people to buy it. And at the moment there are no people to buy, there will also be no people playing to sell. Meanwhile, from what I hear, premium still goes for about 20k~ on trade. How's that?
Ofc there is a group that sells stuff on a 'black market', which is in every other OT as well, but it can't be the reason of why the server is alive after almost half a year. It's just not possible.
If you actually make a dissection of our online list, it doesn't really look like what you're saying.
At the moment I'm writing this post, there are 97 chars online:
  • level 1 to 20 - 37 chars
  • level 21 to 40 - 30 chars
  • level 41 to 60 - 16 chars
  • level 61 to 100 - 14 chars
It doesn't really seem like there would be no active players but hordes of cashmakers (and again, who would they be even farming gold/runes for?). Also, only 8 of those 97 are Venezuelan, which you can check in our census. Not that I have anything against them, just pointing it out, cause I've often heard that half of the server was Venezuelans selling stuff. Sure there are hours their number goes higher, but overall it's not anywhere near what some people claim.

j11SzId.png

We're also still doing our best to ensure that characters online are active players, not MCs/bots. You can check that in the bans list: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=bans)
You can also check our kill statistics: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=kills) for players hunting activites.
Saying that the server is alive for nearly half a year already only because of the market is highly unfair opinion.

The server is now in "casual" mode, because it's already over 5 months, so there's no rat race anymore, and no active war currently. But there's many people like Lamusini who play "casually" in their free time. And those people are actually the target we've aimed for since the beginning of the project. We wanted to provide a playground for those who love old tibia and want to chill after work, progress slowly etc., instead of all that rushing, mass cheating and so on.

As for your concern about updates: this week we're going to public the first teaser of the upcoming one. :) It's not ank-related, but a completly new one. After this update is released we will get back to the ank topic and think whether it should be reworked, ofc unless it's solved until then.
Haha good to hear! ;) Congratz! Know how to get you fired up buddy, hit us with an update :)

New event on Tibiantis,

Noobchar war 29.09.2020 21:00 CEST
Carlin vs Ab'Dendriel
Max lvl 25

More details on our forum. If u are retired join for fun, if u didn't play on Tibiantis server join to see what server offers. If u play normally with us come and kill some stuff!

See you around!

Lamu~

@kay please dont do this to me, this is last hope your words really mean something, you said teaser today, give it today.

assuming you said "teaser this week" week ago, you have content ready, so its nothing for you to spend max 3 hours (you having money from this server, so it should be nothing, different things would be if you would do it for free, then i understand spending 3h is much) to make screens, give us some adventurer historyjka etc.

2 hours 30 minutes left

Last edited:
We'd like to share with you first teaser of the upcoming update. Date of release is not scheduled yet, but from now, until then, we will be posting update teasers regularly. Treat this one as an introduction.
As a sidenote, we'd like to mention the new website is almost finished and we will probably be moving to it next week. If you'd still want to request anything for the new website, don't hesitate to do that. :) Use our forum or discord server.

Day 187
It's been half a year on that smelly boat. My fever has subsided, but I'm not feeling any better. I think I'm driving crazy. Around noon I went on a deck and I mistook the clouds for a shore. Nobody laughed. I think we're all driving crazy. Even the Venoreans. Only the captain seems to stay in shape. Actually, I must had been already crazy for entering this crazy service. Was that the money or desire to get out of that falling-down town? The caliph must be crazy to believe his first-born son is still alive. And Battuta Ibn Kazzan was crazy as well. Designate a route to Thais through the Southern Seas? That's a crazy idea to even think of. He is probably long eaten by sharks or makes a signpost for sea turtles. And for us... on our way to death from dehydration... at best. Aren't we all crazy? Is it that burning sun or the omnipresent sand that makes all Darashians mad men? No wonder the king does not give a penny for that crazy sandy rubble... Curse that!

Day 188
In the early morning we were awekened by a scream. A mad scream. Not that kind of scream as when you call on someone. A scream as if you were being skinned alive. I wasn't frightened though. It sounded somewhat familiar, besides I think I'm already crazy enough not to care. But there was a commotion on the ship, so I looked up and then I heard clearly one word: "LAND!". A word I haven't heard for so long one could have thought it was a forbidden word. It was the sailor on a crow's nest. My first thought was that the poor guy drove crazy and has mistaken clouds for... suddenly, the land appeared before our eyes.

9gq5gjR.png

A land green as I've never seen in my life. Not that I have seen much other than the burnt land of Darashia, but... Is that real? Or have I just died and now my soul's slowly moving towards that green paradise? Well, could've been worse... 'Prepare the lifeboats, we're going ashore!' - yelled the captain just behind my ear.

Last edited:
We'd like to share with you first teaser of the upcoming update. Date of release is not scheduled yet, but from now, until then, we will be posting update teasers regularly. Treat this one as an introduction.
As a sidenote, we'd like to mention the new website is almost finished and we will probably be moving to it next week. If you'd still want to request anything for the new website, don't hesitate to do that. :) Use our forum or discord server.

Day 187
It's been now half a year on that smelly boat. My fever has subsided, but I'm not feeling any better. I think I'm driving crazy. Around noon I went on a deck and I mistook the clouds for a shore. Nobody laughed. I think we're all driving crazy. Even the Venoreans. Only the captain seems to stay in shape. Actually, I must had been already crazy for entering this crazy service. Was that the money or desire to get out of that falling-down town? The caliph must be crazy to believe his first-born son is still alive. And Battuta Ibn Kazzan was crazy as well. Designate a route to Thais through the Southern Seas? That's a crazy idea to even think of. He is probably long eaten by sharks or makes a signpost for sea turtles. And for us... on our way to death from dehydration... at best. Aren't we all crazy? Is it that burning sun or the omnipresent sand that makes all Darashians mad men? No wonder the king does not give a penny for that crazy sandy rubble... Curse that!

Day 188
In the early morning we were awekened by a scream. A mad scream. Not that kind of scream as when you call on someone. A scream as if you were being skinned alive. I wasn't frightened though. It sounded somewhat familiar, besides I think I'm already crazy enough not to care. But there was a commotion on the ship, so I looked up and then I heard clearly one word: "LAND!". A word I haven't heard for so long one could have thought it was a forbidden word. It was the sailor on a stork's nest. My first thought was that the poor guy drove crazy and has mistaken clouds for... suddenly, the land appeared before our eyes.

9gq5gjR.png

A land green as I've never seen in my life. Not that I have seen much other than the burnt land of Darashia, but... Is that real? Or have I just died and now my soul's slowly moving towards that green paradise? Well, could've been worse... 'Prepare the lifeboats, we're going ashore!' - yelled the captain just behind my ear.

Upcoming update:
Added Port Hope and Tiquanda

ez, never stoped to believe in igliczka, always knew Kay is doing what he says.

Noobs that though he wont do what he said are fools that not deserve to play on this perliczka server.

Upcoming update:
Added Port Hope and Tiquanda

I know you're trolling, but for the others knowledge: it's nothing like that. The update will be 100% custom, based on our own concept. It won't use any new-tibia content, not even sprites.

Last edited:
Not this time. Greenland 🥶
"A land green as I've never seen in my life. Not that I have seen much other than the burnt land of Darashia, but... Is that real? Or have I just died and now my soul's slowly moving towards that green paradise? Well, could've been worse... 'Prepare the lifeboats, we're going ashore!' - yelled the captain just behind my ear."

Back