• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][8.6] Cinara - High Rate Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykotitan

Experienced G'
Solutions
Reaction score
Notice: The server is online!

The server is launching Monday 17th June @ 18:00 CET!

Register

- Connection Info -

» IP: cinara.net
» Port: 7171
» Client: 8.60, Custom client downloadable on the website

- Rates -

» Experience Stages:
* 001 - 099 x450
* 100 - 149 x250
* 150 - 199 x150
* 200 - 249 x75
* 250 - 299 x35
* 300 - 349 x22
* 350 - 399 x12
* 400 - 449 x5
* 450 - 499 x2
* 500 - 599 x1
* 600 - 699 x0.5
* 700 - ??? x0.3

» Magic Rate: x25
» Skill Rate: x15
» Loot Rate: x3

- PVP -

» Red Skull: 35 frags in 24 hours, lasts 1 day
» Black Skull: 50 frags in 24 hours, lasts 2 days
» PZ lock: 60 seconds
» White skull: 6 minutes
» Experience gain from PvP: x1

- Events -

» Last Man Standing
» Capture the Flag
» Open battle arena
» Egg Event
» Zombie Event!

- Advance Rewards -

» Level 100: 10 crystal coins
» Level 150: 15 crystal coins
» Level 200: 20 crystal coins

Last edited:
Recommended server and recommended hoster :)

anyone here playing msg me so we can do poi..
Name: Alguzu
Voc: Knight

well im done i spend 3h getting 350 yesterday and now im lvl 8? u should fix ur server -.-

It was never broken [SUP][SUB][1][2][/SUB][/SUP] and I can compensate you for your lost time to make it easier for you should you want to come back. Just send me a private message.

Slurpderp, idk how it is. But asfar i know there is a script which save each level up. So, if you didnt remove that script, then he should not lost alot of lvls.

At creaturescripts/scripts/advancesave.lua

whats ur ingame name slurp? msg elajten thats me i want my acc back my password was rollbackd to an old 1

- - - Updated - - -

i could use my great manapotion since u need donate to finish the quest and i dont have donate a 500rp solod the quest for me before rollback -,-

The server should decide whether it wants to be 8.6 or 8.54

GJ33P25.png

I meant that I used the custom client in order to play which worked fine for some time but after some server crashes it now tell me that 8.54 is the required version.

Started playing today. So far seems pretty good, Excellent staff and actually pretty fun.

Only 1 complaint so far though. I purchased a donation castle and i happened to see someone (I don't know him at all, name was Krystal Meth) run though my house a few times and pushed my pally out of trainers a few times. Also a few of my items seemed to disappear off the floor.
I contacted one of your GM's and he told me there was nothing he could do about it since i have no evidence. (Fair enough)

I don't really care to deeply about what i lost, But just thought this issue should be brought up. Also on a possibly related note, you cant use Aleta Som/Sio in the actual house.. Only right beside the actual door.

This server seems great, I'll give it a shot when I get back from work! :D
Me and my irls are actually looking for a decent OT to start playing on, maybe this is what we're looking for!

However I've also got a small question for you, for the old times.
Please contact me, the mail I have to you was no longer in use.

Regards Haxborn/Luddex

hey, i just wtf theres a guy named "thorn" he atks fucking fast hows that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back