• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 5 CUSTOM TOWNS | 14 JULY 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ethania.net
Server Address
Ethania.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Will be playing this, expect big wars and pvp! :D see you guys on the battlefield

ME AND FRIEND LOOKING FOR WAR GUILD! pls PM ME if u have any guild prepared!

You should make less than 30 cc on sms shop or rise points number to get it, with 2x loot its pay to win strategy.

Sure u can join , server is for every1 .

if its msg for me then thank you bro,I'm also kinda happy cuz of bringing old ppl who didnt played since 2014-16
daj invite ja i moj drug, gledaj pms
Post automatically merged:

does anyone got a team here with over 10+ ppl? Pls pm me and a friend want to join

I reported the issue aswell, but gms answer was "its probably your network or its windows 10 having problems" we're 50 ppl in ts and all having the same problem with casting a spell and lagging like 3 sqms + its not even running smooth anywhere. Also whenever a monster comes into screen and you hit it it feels like you go down to 5 fps lol, server is utterly shit this time

the fps lagg might not be ethania no, but the laggs when you cast a spell sure is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to fix this lag/stutter with players you are literally loosing 300-400 players cuz of it...

Try to fix this lag/stutter with players you are literally loosing 300-400 players cuz of it...
I dont think he cares.. people already donated before server started so I guess hes happy either way

After installing the latest drivers for my graphic card and using the custom client my fps lags are reduced significantly.

Wont be as smooth as otclient but its playable.

It runs good on toasters with older windows... But w/e... Its clunky but playable

Just use normal 8.6 client + ipchanger

Good casual server for having fun pk/quest/exp

Everything working fine for me, I have no laggs. Just use original tibia 8.6 client. Maybe you have issues on your client

Back