• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Danera 7.6 Real Map Highrate STAGES + CUSTOM SPAWNS + REWARDS

peoples will join eventually , its fucking orsha ots lol , 1 hour and you find yourself at demona with 3 bps of loot and level 120 so pls shut up , he advertised enough , open in 12.00 pm + 1 gmt

I say open it today. If you open it today and people see it is high rates a ton will come to war and level up. I vote for today

also what kind or time is 9 AM European time? In the US that's like 3AM lol I understand it's a European server but it you plan on opening a server that early make it even earlier

Doesn't really matter if he opens it now or in 13 hours, as long as there is a set time which people can follow. This server isn't about 'racing to be the best', this is a pure PVP server.

Doesn't really matter if he opens it now or in 13 hours, as long as there is a set time which people can follow. This server isn't about 'racing to be the best', this is a pure PVP server.
All the more reason for them not to wait, the fact of that matter is if he waiting and gets a shit ton to start at the same time all it's going to be is mass chaos/murder within the first 15 minutes

Atyll you are so dumb , you don't think logically do you. You still have time to open it today and get alot of ppls

Chinatown, can you please shut up and go back to your troll cave. He set the time already, stop hasting him.

Alright so anyone that thinks they can hang in pvp... I'll be coming for your guys first... The brave list your ingame names here

Everybody has different opinion on when to open the server, which made me very confused.
Therefore the server is online NOW.

Everybody has different opinion on when to open the server, which made me very confused.
Therefore the server is online NOW.
Wtf? Most random thing ever. And your website doesn't even work? lol

It's danera.no-ip.info

NOT no-ip.org

Can you confirm?

@EDIT I've realised the link text was Danera.no-ip.info BUT it forwarded to no-ip.org...
Try now!

Back