• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{UK} FableOT 8.52, New!

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Hi Otland,

FableOT is online now! And 100% lagg free

Server Info.

Map
This server is running Realmap 8.52.
the server includes places like Yalahar Which you will travel to the same way as you would in real tibia.
Liberty bay>captain Max>Yalahar

Exp Stages
Level 1 - Level 30 = 30x
Level 31 - Level 60 = 25x
Level 61 - Level 90 = 20x
Level 91 - Level 120 = 15x
Level 121 - Level 150 = 10x
Level 151+ = 5x.

Npcs
The npcs on this server are based on real-life tibia.
For Example you will find djinn sellers at the Green/Blue Fortress

If you have any problem finding the npcs check tibia wiki website.

Uptime
The server will be online 24/7. BUT During the servers Daily Update It Will Be Down For 15mins A Day.

FableOT - Latest News

Extras

blue / green djinn 100% and in correct place
yalahar added and all working
rashid 100%
houses 100%
stamina system 100%
bed system 100%

Owner, melroth

GMs,
*Silentdefender
*Smelly
coming more~~

/ps remember guys, no houses is taken yet so if you are an house fan, i bet you are going to be happy

Last edited:
Why does everyone host a real map... What's the difference in all these noob real map servers...

Why does everyone host a real map... What's the difference in all these noob real map servers...

Diffrent exp, and some dont have those new quest and such
Plus, these days many hosters is just looking for the cash then after earning 1k+ they probably shut the server down

Sorry, I don't play rl maps anymore.

Too many of them -.-

It's actually lag-free. :eek:...

Join ! :) I wanna have wars :(

yes but when i should play real tibia map , so i play rl tibia.
costume maps are atm the best offer
to many rl maps what are mostly only for gaining cash to the hoster like exp rolls
Owned

tbh i cant see where there was any "owning" involved in that and thats your opinion depends what maps ppl like and your right there are alot of rl-maps just wanting to gain money but this is not one of them this server plans to be online a long time with donations or with out.. There Are many rl-maps but to find a good one is the hard part

nope not atm i was thinking of doing a poll to see how many wanted but i think that adding trainers mine take the rpg aspect away from the server

bump

some things have changed but just need more players .. come take look if there is anything that you do not like then just tell one of the staff all opinions and suggestions will be valid and appreciated

Thank you
Melroth

Why did you name it FableOt if its real map and has nothing to do with the game "Fable"