• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{UK} FableOT 8.52, New!

bump

some things have changed but just need more players .. come take look if there is anything that you do not like then just tell one of the staff all opinions and suggestions will be valid and appreciated

Thank you
Melroth

Ur not gonna get more players than now on a wannabe real tibia server.. Its just a random realmap server.. and there are hundreds and thousands of rl tibia map servers.. this is just another one. Try making a custom home built map (not taken of otland) and ull get all the players in the world u want :D

Ur not gonna get more players than now on a wannabe real tibia server.. Its just a random realmap server.. and there are hundreds and thousands of rl tibia map servers.. this is just another one. Try making a custom home built map (not taken of otland) and ull get all the players in the world u want :D

Your actually wrong.
Most Open Tibia players wish to play Real Maps or Noob servers with 8k exp.
This server is just one of many Real Maps, so it will probably fail, truthfully.
Custom maps are hardly made because they aren't so successful.

Not saying this becasue im GM here saying this becasue your really wrong noob...

These days its hard to get players on any server, almost all players is playing on one they like, plus just taking this as a example, what happend to radonia, probably the best costum map in whole open tibia, it just had max 10 players? and 3 was online

@ Pero ya there is a game called fable and yes this has nothing to do with fable wanna know why ? because it wasent named after the game fable .. the name "fable as many meanings which was the reason i chose it sorry if that upsets you

@ the other guys that posted, your right there are many other rl servers but only difference with this one its not going down ... if a rl map is not for you then that is up to you i guess its personally for me cause i am a fan of a rl map but its up to you guys what you play just trying to prove not all servers want profit and not all servers are a quick money scam ... nothing i can say will change your opinion but nothing you can say will change mine

fableot.no-ip.biz

I would recommend this server to anyone outthere,
its the best rl map you will find
All quests 100%
Nice exp

Really fun server

rep +++

wow thx for the comment jakeroo nice to see someone out there likes it lol

Melroth