• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] HunteraOT - Realmap 11.49

Why did you buy the server from corrupted owner tampek? You have no idea how many disgusting things he have done, he scammed multiple of times selling out his datapack and you're next one. Good luck.

2c88fad2a2bf05d0a7acf4dd4ac1feb7.png

@Mariuskens I was reading that on forum that instead of balancing vocations you instead made mages even stronger there. How exactly did you balance vocations? making mages stronger? what?

You have magic training speed & knight training speed boosted, which favors the mages more because magic level scaling helps mage dmg more than skills help knight dmg. This is why when servers increased training rates they instead make it like 7x skills and 2x magic, because mages get more out of mlvl than knights do skills. Then I read that you give mages both ultimate spells & reduced wave cds. What does knight get? It seems like you only want mages on your server...

Edit: Did some testing, yah mages also have reduced global cooldowns.
For example when you cast wrath of nature should be 4s global, but here only 2s.

Mages are super buffed here even though they are already better than EK... why

Last edited by a moderator:
And whats your solution about this imbalance?
I think decrease ml rate 4x to 2x, and give more cooldown with spells(just fix if on the server have less than real), It could give better sensations when playing more balanced.

Whats your opinion?

The poll started at May 18 2018
The poll will end at May 25 2018

XP poll

N6Y0G-FFG2C-GYJ42-KJLO2
HRG4B-LI8GE-8WXF8-7TRMA

Free TC 50

Bump new poll for charlovers

Last edited by a moderator:
Last lasteds polls, we changed the server to Open-PvP, and with more Skills/Magic rate!
I think now is better for us, all is welcome to the Server!

Back