• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

your style looks oldschool but very cool

Thanks.

A little more outlaws:

outlaws.png

outlaws2.png

Bridge to Heroes:
heroiz.png

Heroes:
hero2b.png

(subject to change)

Last edited:
It's filled with hot mermaids that one day will come to land and make beautiful babies with us!!!!! ... I hope. ...

-Edit- And btw, I said "I DIDN't KNOW".. I'm not saying it isn't.

Cheers for the comments.

Decided to start work on the other two islands. Ireland will be jungle/sand with Iceland being snow/rook.

Minimap:

minimapw.png

and then south, Belgium for awesome profit hunts and loot :D
and good chocolat

They look like tomato plants, so I thought I would try an show that it is used to grow food.

Here is a palace I mapped ages ago:

palacer.png

palace2.png

palace3.png

Not sure whether to include on the map though, as the size is an issue. Considering it will only be a King, I don't think it works. Any other purposes you can think for it?

palace4.png

:eek: I think it looks great man, u should definitly include it! Maybe built something around it to make it more of a fortress perhaps? Its looking great :) I'll try make something out of pyramids after my djinn tower too I think :D

Got the major planning and some ideas sorted for what I want to try and do done now.

Minimap:

minimapzd.png

Got no mappers online on messenger atm, so just airing an idea here. Want to do a twin tower quest where you have two teams solving the towers simultaneously. Would it work with having one tower in my rook, and the other not?

Not finished.

jtemp.png

Just realised the bug by the left tree as well.

Back