• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UK Project

In the Database - Players, click your character and change "Group_id" to (3 -)

Hmm, must of done something odd when setting it up as it only shows the account manager. Cheers though.

Got it working so here are some screenshots from the least buggy areas :p

cycp.png

depotw.png

tavern.png

Well these will be the only ingame pics I will do for the foreseeable future, too much hassle with databases and different OTB files. So sticking with the map editor pictures, sorry.

Try to add more details. Remove the big tree, please. It looks horrible.

The location of things on the map have no reflection of places in real life, except the main city which is Chester, which is a big historic city near me.

I used to live in chester yaya :D, roman city ;)

And regards to map idea= i love it :D UK ;) and map is great komic

And for god: Database -> accounts, browse, click yours, group id -3 then goto players and set access/group id to -3 again or w,e xD

But you need to click BROWSE ;)

Last edited:
I love it. Your mapping style is my favourite one!
Btw: I really like those big trees you used, awesome!

I used to live in chester yaya :D, roman city ;)

And regards to map idea= i love it :D UK ;) and map is great komic

And for god: Database -> accounts, browse, click yours, group id -3 then goto players and set access/group id to -3 again or w,e xD

But you need to click BROWSE ;)

Haha cool.

The database thing confused me. I set up a server thinking it worked for all version which is doesn't. Then set up another one that magically worked anyway with the database being created in the ether. So I could find the incorrect initial database but not the other database.

Also, cheers Spoking :)

lol erm, Just look at a tutorial for GM then.. Its hard to explain when im not looking at it and i can't be bothered to go check mine.. :( sorry but it takes effort :p and i'm slightly busy.. If you don't find help within the tutorials then i will then put in the effort to help you :p
Sorry xD

But keep mapping :D gogogogogogo spam borders and groundtiles :D

And you sure you reuploaded the database with new server?

I deleted it all out of frustration. Might try again when I feel like it though.

Hmm im not sure about the roof... I look at it and think, "doesn't fit" but like a second later "hmm could work" Idk.. Either it is missing something (but i don't know what) or change it :/

Btw why does the boat have stabalisers? >.< haha i like it anyway :D

I love the boat :) Tho I think the nature is kinda poor o_o

Really nice classical style as always. Most of it could easily fit right into real tibia.

Just a few more unique details and your mapping would be perfect imo.

The mausoleum and mine are off to great starts.
The tavern is great as it is to me, and the Scottish town also catches my eye as one of the best sets of pieces.

It's nice watching your continent come together.

Hmm im not sure about the roof... I look at it and think, "doesn't fit" but like a second later "hmm could work" Idk.. Either it is missing something (but i don't know what) or change it :/

Btw why does the boat have stabalisers? >.< haha i like it anyway :D

They are there so the boat doesn't tip over.

I love the boat :) Tho I think the nature is kinda poor o_o

I know people preface work which they know is bad with "It only took X mins", well the nature did actually take 50 seconds. Pic was just to show the boat really - glad you like it :p

aha love the boat man! Looks very Komicy ;) All unique and original :) keep it up, i really want to see this project through right to the end!

Back