• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Roxor 1337 8.21

Loth Gena

Roxeria 8.60 Developer
Reaction score
Roxor 1337 is Back!

Starting Thursday 19th May 19:00 UK Time

IP: roxor1337.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.21

Do you remember the classic legendary roxor 1337? Want to go back to the good old fun days? Or are you new to this magical world? Either way come join us! Roxor is a custom fun map with teleport spawns, awesome war and PvP areas, big custom houses, lots of new unsolved quests, a great community and so much more!

Roxor Features:
-Uptime 24/7
-High to Medium Exp Rate
-Infinite runes and ammo
-Lots of new custom items
-Manarune
-Fun PvP and Wars
-Custom quests and monsters
-Super promotion
-Custom spells
-VIP city with more spawns, houses and unsolved quests
-"Decide your own spawn" system

A few pictures of the game:

1lobby.PNG

1depo.PNG

1quests.PNG

1monsters.PNG

1shops.PNG

1vip%20area.PNG

Come create your Account and Character today!

Come create your account and character today! Roxor1337.zapto.org

I'd just open the server, you can only bump if its 4-5 posts under. Just open it.

Just open it since there really not much people interested in this type of server seems like since it been on advertisement over 24 hours.

Just open it since there really not much people interested in this type of server seems like since it been on advertisement over 24 hours.
It opens tonight. I know not a lot of people are interested but i have a 8.6 version in development, will create a discussion thread for it soon

I didnt get the datapack from here at all. Its from my 8.21 server

Back