• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(UK) Zarkonia 10.100 | Zarkonia.servegame.com | TEST-SERVER | NEXT OPEN SOON!! | FREE FOR ALL!!

today with my friend we go ban all players if use full bot to get level 100% afk 24h first time.

The penalties can be big if this players using again bot to get lvl 100% other time.

your team zarkonia for one server without bots!

finally server getting ppl war is beginning, then u decide to ban the ppl that are playing and reset?
not a good idea in my opinion
gl with ur server anyways

This is a public poll to do reset or not just it, and now i have friends to ban bots 100% afk.

If your problem is using bot 100% afk dont do it here and play manually, you are going to have more fun than if you use a program to play for you.

This is a public poll to do reset or not just it, and now i have friends to ban bots 100% afk.

If your problem is using bot 100% afk dont do it here and play manually, you are going to have more fun than if you use a program to play for you.
if its a poll its nice
with bot, i play here to test my scripts and to have some pk actions i can understand that u want your server different, its probably a good idea to make it 100% bot free

TEST-SERVER FOR ALL PLAYERS

WE ARE WORKING TO OPEN NEW SERVER FROM 0 WITH COUNTDOWN SOON!

ENTER AND TEST WARS, QUESTS, LURING, AND OTHER THINGS!!

Back